Event  Savvy Swashbuckler Nomination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhhh this is so hard D=

Brittany - Because shes my biff ^_^ (best internet friend forever :p) since like... Augustish? Even when I'm in a bad mood (pssh... which I'm never in >_>) she stills forgives me... hehe :p Even though she should level her staff, which I remind her like every day, shes a great person. (most of the time... no jk jk)

Liz - Because her edits are hilarious.... And she stands on her head... xDDDD Inside thing.... nvm, Liz knows what I mean :D

Bella - Because shes BOLD!! She can say what she wants without worrying if people will think differently of her, which I mean, they won't.... Everyone loves Bella :D She can type, as she calls them, "books". Which always have a great ending.... :)

I'd like to nominate:

Jade O'Hayes - She is a really sweet and kind person and is willing to help all the time!

Jack Squidsmythe - Although he is not on the forums, he has been my best friend ever since I started playing potco. He has always been there for me, and has helped me a lot.

I nominate my good friends Davy Darkrage and Jade Ohayes. Davy is a very patient, caring pirate. Whatever it comes to, Davy gives it his all in everything he does. He is a pirate many people look up to, including me. And he is the right person to win Savvy Swashbuckler. Jade Ohayes, every day, this woman seems to get a chuckle out of me. Whether it's her trying to act like my mom (yes she does that) or just goofing around with me, she always seems to make me smile :D She would do anything for me, she is there for me in tough situations and a great friend.

Good luck to you two Savvy Swashbucklers in the running!

"Thank ye" kindly mates...but...I feel no where near the worthiness of the pirates mentioned below. The names of those I nominate are:
  • HART ON FIRE - For as long as I have known Hart she has given here time, dedication, loyalty, & above all else "skill" in making a difference for both her guild & others within the Caribbean. Ask her a question anytime concerning the game itself & she has tremendous insight.
  • CAPTAIN STAR - Although I know very little about Star, I am impressed here on the forums for the time she puts forth in contributing to the daily management of the site. Combine that with non-stop momentum towards ranking, Star is in a league all of her own.
  • LEO - Now here is a sea dog that just "loves" to sail! His SVS "events" he organizes & promotes reveals a great deal about his character. Look closely within the wording of the announcements, & you will find that Leo makes a point to emphasize FUN over competition. That is pretty cool in my book & if anyone has more insight into the in's & out's of SVS, I feel is Leo.
*So many others I would like to include. Bella, Johnny Mak, & all of you really!!! I've come to appreciate each of you. AVAST! Even SCARY MARY...cuz she's "got it going on," rofl.

If I may nominate a few more (I thought it was only one) I would like to nominate:

Igor- When I first met him I thought he was too cool for a little bugger like me but he was delightful chap, funny and one of the most intersting characters (that's including Captain Jack Sparrow) in the game, if not the whole pirate universe.

Captain Star- Treasurer isn't always on but he was smart to give Spania into good hands when he's out and about. With her dedication to the rules, enforcing then swiftly and fairly, and orginizing guild events, she keeps order in Spania and is a motherly figure to us all :oops:. (Yeah, kind of weird)

You all come back now, ya hear?
Bring me that horizon?
It's the circle of life?
Ah! I got it!
Best luck, girls and treasures in your future!

If I may nominate a few more (I thought it was only one) I would like to nominate:

Igor- When I first met him I thought he was too cool for a little bugger like me but he was delightful chap, funny and one of the most intersting characters (that's including Captain Jack Sparrow) in the game, if not the whole pirate universe.

Captain Star- Treasurer isn't always on but he was smart to give Spania into good hands when he's out and about. With her dedication to the rules, enforcing then swiftly and fairly, and orginizing guild events, she keeps order in Spania and is a motherly figure to us all :oops:. (Yeah, kind of weird)

Igor say ty mate!!

lol, i don't beleive they check that Misty ;) it is usually a concensus vote buy the PotC community....
now with me own votes
#1- Treasurer- man, myth, legend, all are used to explain him, but a friend in a pinch and a good solid wall behind yer back when the chips are down and the EITC is looking for just the right patsy (you) He will be there for ye.
#2-Davy Darkrage- pirate without measure, patience of eternity, and as the british say..... brilliant ;) these are a few attributes that come to mind when i think of Davy Darkrage....

#3-Johnny Mak- unofficial Master of Arms(Spania) always down for a scrap, never tires, and the attitude of "BUT I DON'T SWIM!!!!!" quote Johnny Mak....he is a pirate that is there no matter what even when the z-monster wants to claim him.... hears to you Johnny :drink:

"We want to recognize the Pirates who always lend a helping hand, and demonstrate great courage and outstanding wit in the face of any ferocious challenge the Caribbean has to offer. If you know a Pirate (even it be yerself!) with a stout heart and able mind who never shies away from danger and upholds the Pirates Code, let us know by voting for them! Whoever gets the most votes will be recognized as being the savviest Pirate in the Caribbean - a true Savvy Swashbuckler!"

Wonder if they check for bans and such and if you have had one that makes you ineligible?

Just a thought.

Ouch....yea?

blushes.... the only true pirate with the most is my good buddy igor... i call for a repeat on the mantle for mr greybeard a man among men... great helper...always looking to help thats a savvy pirate to say the least cheers mate!
and i agree with shamus... scary mary has definitely got it going on

Smitty Werben Jaegerman Jensen, Guild #1 In Boogie Land. Always willing to lend a hand to a pirate in need, best captain i've had the pleasure to sail with on plunder runs, first to back ya in a pvp fight (even BEFORE this infamy stuff). And his name rocks, lol

Igor Graybeard for being such a good friend and mate.

Davy Darkrage For being himself and making this site so we can all enjoy it

Capitan Star for being an amazing leader and a wonderful person

I have so may others but these are the top three If I had my way I would say everyone for everyone is amazing in there own way.

Okay I nominate for Shamus the Brute. HE is a creative fellow and is dedicated to helping others and gives a smile when doing it

I love this guy. He is very helpful. A good pirate friend indeed. :D
EDIT (Apr 12, 2011 10:25 PM):
I nominate Sidewalk. He is a part of Trust and Loyalty. Many of you may not know him. I don't think he is a part of the forums. He is a sweetheart. You can ask him for help anytime and he will be there to support you. He is an amazing friend and guild mate. I would sail with him any day.

I love this guy. He is very helpful. A good pirate friend indeed. :D
EDIT (Apr 12, 2011 at 3:25 PM):
I nominate Sidewalk. He is a part of Trust and Loyalty. Many of you may not know him. I don't think he is a part of the forums. He is a sweetheart. You can ask him for help anytime and he will be there to support you. He is an amazing friend and guild mate. I would sail with him any day.

Aye, I know Sidewalk, he's one of my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back