Savvy Swashbucklers! (06/08/11)

Isaiah Ropeswine

Wanted Pirate
Whether fearlessly risking it all to rescue captured GMs, or selflessly healing injured friends while dodging La Schafe’s cutlass aboard the Queen Anne’s Revenge, many Pirates prove their worth every day in the Caribbean.
It’s time once again to spotlight a single Pirate who deserves our highest recognition for being one of the Savviest Swashbucklers in the Caribbean!

From June 8 to June 24, we want to honor a special Pirate who aids others, shows great bravery, and relies on rascally wit in the face of menacing foes, all while keeping to the Pirate Code. If you know a Pirate who fits this description, let us know by replying to this News Item using the comment field below only.

The nominee most uniquely true to the Pirate spirit will be recognized as being the savviest Pirate in the Caribbean – a true Savvy Swashbuckler!

When you reply with your nomination, please include the following information:

• Name and level of the Pirate you are nominating
• The Guild in which the Pirate is a member
• Reason why you think the Pirate deserves this honor. Tell us their tale! We want to hear what makes this Pirate a true Savvy Swashbuckler!
• Which island can we find this Pirate on… if we want to go sailing with him or her.

potc_gencommunity.jpg

Entries will only be accepted through replies to this News Item, so make sure you send in your nomination by replying using the comment field below.
Put the spotlight on a deserving Pirate today!

http://blog.piratesonline.go.com/blog/pirates/entry/savvy_sawshbucklers

O_O! I guess we'll cast our vote and the reason for our choice on Potco website, since we have done this on the Forums (the Forums version of the same event) at the beginning of this year ...

Lol I'm soooo putting
"MYSELF! I'M SO TOTALLY AWESOME, I CAN PWN ALL OF ANDABA IN ONE WAR FRIGATE SHIP LIFE"
'Cause it's true. lol.
Steel ram works wonders, my friends! (well not necessarily friends, idk half of the ppl on here ._.)

i wish i could remember the name of this pirate, i heard rumors of, he rose from being just a regular guy with ambitions of being the top on the leaderboards. Last i heard he was number one. I think he would be my choice, i just cant remember his name, he is big guy. I am glad he realized his dream.;)

i wish i could remember the name of this pirate, i heard rumors of, he rose from being just a regular guy with ambitions of being the top on the leaderboards. Last i heard he was number one. I think he would be my choice, i just cant remember his name, he is big guy. I am glad he realized his dream.;)

Is that Invincible Warlord you're thinking of? He certainly is awesome!

This event can get annoying though, as it is usually a popularity contest, and many Guildmasters make their guild vote for them.

I'm not really sure who I'll vote for, could take a while. Time to turn my thinky switch on....

their was this guy called Cyrus the Virus who got to his goal of top pirate about 3 years ago, but got caught useing illeagel software and was band for life. all his unreal stats were removed from the game. it's good to see an honest, hard working pirate like johnny mak get up there. :D

their was this guy called Cyrus the Virus who got to his goal of top pirate about 3 years ago, but got caught useing illeagel software and was band for life. all his unreal stats were removed from the game. it's good to see an honest, hard working pirate like johnny mak get up there. :D
No no no no no... Please get your facts right... First of all, Cyrus was never #1... highest he got was overall #7.... Secondly, cyrus NEVER used any illegal programs AT ALL. I knew Cyrus, we were good friends... This guy is 100% legit. Third, what you see of his pirate deleted now did not happen three years ago... He deleted his pirate last year because he was tired of rankingamd wanted to start over. He quit the game about 6 months ago with all new mastered pirates... He currently is an officer in The Dark Mist... But does not come on much. Please don't make up stuff mate, or go by rumors, if you don't know the real story...

No no no no no... Please get your facts right... First of all, Cyrus was never #1... highest he got was overall #7.... Secondly, cyrus NEVER used any illegal programs AT ALL. I knew Cyrus, we were good friends... This guy is 100% legit. Third, what you see of his pirate deleted now did not happen three years ago... He deleted his pirate last year because he was tired of rankingamd wanted to start over. He quit the game about 6 months ago with all new mastered pirates... He currently is an officer in The Dark Mist... But does not come on much. Please don't make up stuff mate, or go by rumors, if you don't know the real story...

If what you say is true i am man enough to express my apogee to you and your friend. This was second hand informaton from a few sources a couple of years ago. It was my bad to ever put said pirates name in there to start with. However the cheating back then was fairly common and several pirates were band from the game. It is a good thing that POTCO has taken measures to prevent most of this from happening now days. I think the article may help any readers who may wish to try that sort of software that they will be band from the game. of course the pirates name must be removed from the piece. Thanks so much for bringing this matter to light.

I love so many pirates in this game, but for me there was only one choice. The Dread Pirate - Jinsai. Granted, she is a friend and an officer. But, she's a founder who still plays regularly and loves helping new pirates. She's made a number of game play videos and achieved quite of bit of notoriety for various feats. Also, earlier this year - her player went to Japan right after the quick to aid the victims. She is a saint.

Reactions: Bad
Oh boy time tp vote i thinks i shall vote me mr de la avericia yes he is truly a pirate he gets paid for sleeping oh and i thinks ill vpte for the jail guards to thank them for letting me get away i wonder if they r in a coma or something nothing can wake them oh wait this is a popularity contest that means some ppl will vote for le porc instead so i dont think he will win

Back