Savvy Swashbucklers!

Helga says it was that bad. Little girls and boys running up and screaming, "OH IGOR!!!" Helga called them Igor Groupies. Helga says at any time, Igor could gather a group of 20 people asking for help, asking Igor moderator questions, asking Igor about facets of the game he could not know. Helga says the massive amount of guild, friend and player requests was baffling, Helga getting stuck in the mess just by standing next to Igor. Helga says Igor was challenged by everyone, "I can beat you in PVP, " or "I can cannon better," or "I can take you out so easy in SVS." Helga says, yes, it is that bad, and worse. Helga says, Be Ye Warned.

I think I understand what you are saying Helga, but not quite on that level. After we won Strongest Guild, there were several incidents of guilds wanting to challenge our guild and also lots of people wanting to join just because of the fact that we won.:)

Yes I can somewhat relate to it Helga but as Charlotte pointed out from the guild perspective. You would be shocked at how many requests I get for people to join the Spania guild. Some of it very bad and some it really good but its the bad that causes problems of course. Players that want to join the guild where its really obvious that its just to cause trouble or challenges sent just because of the guild I belong to. I imagine it must be way worse when its focused on a single individual.

I can not agree with you more Sven. Very well said. It really is a pity that certain individuals have to cause trouble and can not just be happy for someone for something they have achived.

You got no idea on how many people have been trying to get close to be to get close to spania .. It gets annoying for a while. Revenge is nothing but trouble i say to the pirates that plan for revenge ;D After the Strongest guild event.. spania got to see who the real members were .. Im thankful that the event happened.. other wise we could of been in a bad situation ! (maybe)

YES, also I hated the fact that people kept saying we cheated! Just because they are capable of cheating doesnt mean Spania would ! Spania earns what it wins.. Im proud to be a spanian !

YES, also I hated the fact that people kept saying we cheated! Just because they are capable of cheating doesnt mean Spania would ! Spania earns what it wins.. Im proud to be a spanian !

That's the spirit! So proud to be one as well!! :)

Popularity comes at a price. I personally wouldn't want to win.. a gold name already gets me more attention than I really want. Nonetheless, it is a great honor to win, and I wish everyone nominated the best of luck!

Helga says it was that bad. Little girls and boys running up and screaming, "OH IGOR!!!" Helga called them Igor Groupies. Helga says at any time, Igor could gather a group of 20 people asking for help, asking Igor moderator questions, asking Igor about facets of the game he could not know. Helga says the massive amount of guild, friend and player requests was baffling, Helga getting stuck in the mess just by standing next to Igor. Helga says Igor was challenged by everyone, "I can beat you in PVP, " or "I can cannon better," or "I can take you out so easy in SVS." Helga says, yes, it is that bad, and worse. Helga says, Be Ye Warned.

i agree with all the others they can get swamped with invites and such if u win but the part about pvp i could take him :D not trying to be mean but the only person who can out do me with a sword that ik is Spade the siege master i is da jumper lolz

i agree with all the others they can get swamped with invites and such if u win but the part about pvp i could take him :D not trying to be mean but the only person who can out do me with a sword that ik is Spade the siege master i is da jumper lolz
Helga says, case in point. Helga says Igor does not like PVP and never claimed to be even partially interested in it. But Helga will give you modesty points for that.

Popularity comes at a price. I personally wouldn't want to win.. a gold name already gets me more attention than I really want. Nonetheless, it is a great honor to win, and I wish everyone nominated the best of luck!

Lol I voted for you with one account and Treasurer with another account.

Back