Say Goodbye To Matthew Dreadmenace

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO!!! Don't give up ... I refuse to say goodbye. Player was in the similar situation as yours. Go access your internet from somewhere else, don't use the same IP address. Please start over. We would like to have you back, please? :sad1:

Looking forward to meeting another Matthew Dreadmenace!
Thank You :D

you will be missed matt you could try making a new account though your old pirates are gone for good:mad: what did u get banned for anyways
Oh my.... :/ very nice videos, just sad meaning, always sad when the mouse gets someone.
and rose dont go blaming things on my pal mickey mouse he has nothing to do with this if you want to blame something blame disneychanel

you will be missed matt you could try making a new account though your old pirates are gone for good:mad: what did u get banned for anyways

and rose dont go blaming things on my pal mickey mouse he has nothing to do with this if you want to blame something blame disneychanel
isnt mickey technically the whole reason disney channel started?? (with the t.v shows) lol xD

Wait was this a fair ban or just some weird ban?
Because if it was one of those fail bans, we should get some evidence and send emails to POTCO!

i did get banned and they didnt tell me a reason!
EDIT (Apr 19, 2011 3:05 PM):
Wait was this a fair ban or just some weird ban?
Because if it was one of those fail bans, we should get some evidence and send emails to POTCO!
it seems like a fake forever ban cuz i got no reason and i didnt cuss or do crap!!

i did get banned and they didnt tell me a reason!
EDIT (Apr 19, 2011 3:05 PM):

it seems like a fake forever ban cuz i got no reason and i didnt cuss or do crap!!

yea one of the people my friend knew had that happen to them where they were banned for life because some people thought it would be funny if they reported the person but you have to tell disney that you did nothing wrong and untill they have the proof they need they cant ban u

Do a Live Chat with them, Matthew. Or it's better to CALL them, and speak to a person. Make an appeal, say that you did not know why you got banned in the first place, and even worse, termed. They should at least review your account again. Don't just accept it or email back, that is not good enough. You need to "speak" to a human being over at Disney Potco, not computer/automated reply. Be persistent until you can actually find a person to speak to.

i cant help you with disney but i already told u what u need to do
ok thx
EDIT (Apr 19, 2011 11:23 PM):
Do a Live Chat with them, Matthew. Or it's better to CALL them, and speak to a person. Make an appeal, say that you did not know why you got banned in the first place, and even worse, termed. They should at least review your account again. Don't just accept it or email back, that is not good enough. You need to "speak" to a human being over at Disney Potco, not computer/automated reply. Be persistent until you can actually find a person to speak to.
Ok Thank You :D but do my parents have to talk on customer support cuz da last time they did

If you don't have an Open Chat, I would say yes. Or at least have a guardian/parent sit right next to you when you speak to them, so that they can take over if needs be.

lol last time i did that i was shot down in the first five minutes if u want to talk with disney u have to make it convincing or else ur done for but the least they should do is review what you did a good chance a few players decided just to ban u for no reason and i dont believe that those actions are monitored depending on what they reported you for get back to me after u sit down and chat with them and find out what you were banned for after that i should be able to help u a little there ok matt

If you don't have an Open Chat, I would say yes. Or at least have a guardian/parent sit right next to you when you speak to them, so that they can take over if needs be.
ok thx
EDIT (Apr 20, 2011 1:35 AM):
ok
lol last time i did that i was shot down in the first five minutes if u want to talk with disney u have to make it convincing or else ur done for but the least they should do is review what you did a good chance a few players decided just to ban u for no reason and i dont believe that those actions are monitored depending on what they reported you for get back to me after u sit down and chat with them and find out what you were banned for after that i should be able to help u a little there ok matt
EDIT (Apr 20, 2011 1:35 AM):
Good luck mate :)
ty

omg i did what u said and they got ticked off and blocked my number from their system :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back