Scratching Animations Is Annoying

Will brings up an excellent point - there were plenty of existing idle animations - /coin /bored /yawn /tap that could have been used much more easily.

Why instead, were offensive animations added?

i dont think these are offensive in my eyes but i'm tired of being in crew chat and my character looking like they are getting spoken to in a language they dont understand the entire time unless i'm flipping a coin lol

Will brings up an excellent point - there were plenty of existing idle animations - /coin /bored /yawn /tap that could have been used much more easily.

Why instead, were offensive animations added?
hmmm maybe for business?, thinking it would attract more basic players to keep playing? there for better chance to get more unlimited access members?, I really see no other point than for business, whatever the reasons were. Which there is nothing wrong wanting to do better business, but I don't think a lot of people like that!

yall are on the right track.. but think of this outside the game...Pirates of old had very poor hygiene practices...so that being said, i find it humorous.. and funny all the time..gut i am in the minority.

I find the scratcing to be annoying.. would not be bad if it was occasional, but when you stand still it's crazy... and yes molly.. I do believe the scratchin would indicate we've all been on the ships to long and picked us up a few crittter friends who like to lurk in all the areas we've been scratching.. ewwwww...

Hey Angel does that work, flipping a coin instead? Never thought of that, I dont mind the scratching my head is like i am thinking about what i want to do next, but i say, dont anyone stand behind me, i mean even i carry my doll, i use that to scratch with, your are right, is a bit embarrassing, my little nephew, says, you got a wedgie, Auntie? (anyone doesnt know what that means i will explain later, lol)

Back