Suggestion Scroll bar on loot from sailing.

Should the scroll button be added

• Yes!

Votes: 23 95.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Just had this idea the other day after I had to go through a whole bunch of trash to find a famed at the bottom of my loot.

Bump for a great idea :)
Wow that's lucky!!! one time I forgot to empty out my inventory, and then after the loot came in, I accidentally clicked take all, and then I clicked the x button on the top right. I probably lost some good stuff. Gotta watch out because you never know!

A scroll bar would be so easy to implement. I also wonder what they mean by the button Take small items. What does that mean? I am assuming your share of rhe plunder is automatically added to your inventory.

A scroll bar would be so easy to implement. I also wonder what they mean by the button Take small items. What does that mean? I am assuming your share of rhe plunder is automatically added to your inventory.
I don't know lol! I thought it was to take loot but there is a "take all" button that does that so is small items like potions and ammo? Never used it

Take Small Items means take anything that stacks. You have limited inventory space for things like items and clothing, and can only fit one of each in each slot. However, potions, tonics, cards, collectibles, ammo, etc - these things you can all have more than one of (or in the case of collectibles, they just turn into gold), therefore they count as small items.

So if I clicked "take small items" would it shut down my loot window?
I'm thinking when I land I could click that to clear all the ammo,tonics,cards and collectables. Then be left with the clothes and weapons to choose what I want. Or will it not let me choose those anymore?

So if I clicked "take small items" would it shut down my loot window?
I'm thinking when I land I could click that to clear all the ammo,tonics,cards and collectables. Then be left with the clothes and weapons to choose what I want. Or will it not let me choose those anymore?
It does not close the window. I use it to do exactly what you want - instantly clean up all the smaller loot. Makes it much easier to pick and trash through all the useless items to "scroll" through the inventory.

We all have that dreaded time where after we're done doing a loot run or mat run where we have to sort our loot. This often requires us to delete things in *hope* of getting something more useful than what we have deleted. We have to delete said items because there is no way to see the rest of the loot without taking ALL of it and deleting most of it. There is a solution and that would be to let us scroll down with our mice or add a scroll button. I've talked to several people about this idea and they agree 100%. Time to hear what the forums thinks and maybe it will get added to get this pain taken away!

I was just out sailing, and after complaining about how difficult it was to navigate through all the loot I got, I remembered this fantastic idea was on the forums.

How about a bump to the top.

With the new sea loot system this idea is not so important anymore. It would still be nice but should no longer be a priority the way it should have been with the old system.

Back