Idea Sea Legendary

IamApirate

Swashbuckler
Tormenta is overly crowded with all the new bosses and everyone looting hours upon hours for the new legendaries, if they're not at Tormenta, they're probably at sea or on Tortuga. I think TLOPO could add a rare ship, maybe after you've sunk a ton of Hunters and Warships, this ship will be stronger than any ship in the game and it's hard to find, it just appears randomly but rarely. Once this ship has been sunk, it's also a ship you can choose to board, which you'd want to because on that ship it contains a few waves of enemies then a boss like Jimmy Legs. That boss could drop a legendary, maybe not the best in the game but a good one. This could hopefully get the huge crowds off of Tormenta and more spread out. Instead of sitting in one spot looting for hours, players would have to be more active and it would probably just be more fun and something to do at sea.

Tormenta is overly crowded with all the new bosses and everyone looting hours upon hours for the new legendaries, if they're not at Tormenta, they're probably at sea or on Tortuga. I think TLOPO could add a rare ship, maybe after you've sunk a ton of Hunters and Warships, this ship will be stronger than any ship in the game and it's hard to find, it just appears randomly but rarely. Once this ship has been sunk, it's also a ship you can choose to board, which you'd want to because on that ship it contains a few waves of enemies then a boss like Jimmy Legs. That boss could drop a legendary, maybe not the best in the game but a good one. This could hopefully get the huge crowds off of Tormenta and more spread out. Instead of sitting in one spot looting for hours, players would have to be more active and it would probably just be more fun and something to do at sea.
I partially agree with this post, only losing me when you mentioned the Flagship boarding. Listen, while the Queen Anne's (For the time that it has been around in TLOPO) has been a fun activity, it has never been as frustrating to do an endless torrent of damage, just to have the ship robbed from you during the boarding phase. While I agree that Tormenta is a crowded mess, adding something like this in the current state of sea combat and boarding just doesn't seem plausible from my perspective.

Back