Sea Monster Contest

Seahawk

Site Founder
A new contest is out on MoTS! The all-new Sea Monster Contest is currently up. Be one of the 2000 to send it to the depths in the next 15 days, win a free Octo Gun, worth 800 attack.

Good luck with the contest, mates!!

Ok, who else has noticed that this is the Kraken that they were developing to place into POTCO? OMG! I'm so mad about this!

Seriously?? This kraken was suppose to be in POTCO. There is actual proof of this also. Pay attention to this video @ 1:24:

As someone who looks forward to more stuff in POTCO, I'm hoping beyond hope that they are testing the Kraken here in Master of the Seas BEFORE they dare to add it to POTCO. (Keeping my fingers crossed ;) )

Seriously?? This kraken was suppose to be in POTCO. There is actual proof of this also. Pay attention to this video @ 1:24:

As someone who looks forward to more stuff in POTCO, I'm hoping beyond hope that they are testing the Kraken here in Master of the Seas BEFORE they dare to add it to POTCO. (Keeping my fingers crossed ;) )

"LIKE" if you happen to notice (within video background; 1:19-1:21) the genie lamp sitting ontop of the filing cabinet. :p
hr.php

Ok, who else has noticed that this is the Kraken that they were developing to place into POTCO? OMG! I'm so mad about this!

they already tried it but it ended in level zero its to unstable to use

What do you mean it's too unstable?

Aye. I was wondering the same thing. :confused: *Besides the "mini-game" they introduced which concern itself with the Kraken, I was not aware that Disney made an (official) attempt to see if the Kraken would work on "potco test/live."

What do you mean, King Arrguy?

Ok, Sea Monster Contest has been going on yet again for a few days now. Every time I've seen the Kraken, I've lost, and I've only seen him maybe twice a day.... not good odds. So, I'm starting to think that there is no way in Davy Jone's locker that I'll ever beat that Kraken!!

Ok, Sea Monster Contest has been going on yet again for a few days now. Every time I've seen the Kraken, I've lost, and I've only seen him maybe twice a day.... not good odds. So, I'm starting to think that there is no way in Davy Jone's locker that I'll ever beat that Kraken!!
What actually happens, Kate? For those of us whom don't play MOTS, what takes place during the actual fight with the squid?

What actually happens, Kate? For those of us whom don't play MOTS, what takes place during the actual fight with the squid?
Oh how I wish I could take screenies or vid it on our Toshiba Thrive.... Dont even know if its possible.

There is a compass like Jack's... always points to what you are looking for... its in the top left, well when it shakes, no matter the contest, that means the object we're seeking is around. So we have to move through the islands (touch screen and drag down) till we see it. Click on the object, the Kracken in this case, and a new image pops up. We'll see the Kracken swimming with the comparison of our Attack, Defense and Health compared to the squid's. We either select Battle or Back. If you choose to battle it, then the screen will change again to the battle scene, if not it will go back to the ocean scene.
https://piratesforums.co/attachments/img_0043-png.24667/

When we choose to battle the Kracken, at the battle scene, we will see the squid with tentacles pointing at us while our ship sails directly in front of it. We have three buttons at the bottom, center is fire, the right and left move the ship those directions. When we fire our cannon balls fly through the air and if its a hit, they can be seen striking the squid. While we're firing or running, the squid's tentacles are being lifted out of the water to attack us. If the tentacle hits us, then parts of our ship fly off.
mza_337522908206826607.320x480-75.jpg

The object is to do the most damage, just like when we battle another player's ship. The one who did the most damage wins.... And that is where I've suffered... The Kracken has always defeated me, regardless of being somewhat on the same level as it on occasion. Its just a matter of luck I think.

So I borrowed one image from John Foulroberts (he already posted it in the MoS thread). TY. And the other I found on the iphone app store page. Its the best I can do right now, lol.

Hmmm..."interesting." Thank you for including the pics & explaining what takes place during the actual battle. :D More or less, it looks like a point-and-shoot battle (along with the required 'manuevering').

What would be cool to see is if the Kraken tentacles actually grab ahold of your ship & (without giving a destructive 'dodge ball' smack on you), would begin to pull your ship slowly towards the itty bitty claw-like teeth it has inorder to finish you off.
*Regardless, it sounds like a challenging battle & I wish you all the best in defeating said beastie. ;)

Oh how I wish I could take screenies or vid it on our Toshiba Thrive.... Dont even know if its possible.

There is a compass like Jack's... always points to what you are looking for... its in the top left, well when it shakes, no matter the contest, that means the object we're seeking is around. So we have to move through the islands (touch screen and drag down) till we see it. Click on the object, the Kracken in this case, and a new image pops up. We'll see the Kracken swimming with the comparison of our Attack, Defense and Health compared to the squid's. We either select Battle or Back. If you choose to battle it, then the screen will change again to the battle scene, if not it will go back to the ocean scene.

When we choose to battle the Kracken, at the battle scene, we will see the squid with tentacles pointing at us while our ship sails directly in front of it. We have three buttons at the bottom, center is fire, the right and left move the ship those directions. When we fire our cannon balls fly through the air and if its a hit, they can be seen striking the squid. While we're firing or running, the squid's tentacles are being lifted out of the water to attack us. If the tentacle hits us, then parts of our ship fly off.

The object is to do the most damage, just like when we battle another player's ship. The one who did the most damage wins.... And that is where I've suffered... The Kracken has always defeated me, regardless of being somewhat on the same level as it on occasion. Its just a matter of luck I think.

So I borrowed one image from John Foulroberts (he already posted it in the MoS thread). TY. And the other I found on the iphone app store page. Its the best I can do right now, lol.
what game is that?

Back