Sea of Thieves MMORPG 2016

Cut-off period to update (free) to Windows 10 expires on July 29, 2016.

Windows 10.JPG

I don't like the idea of live voice chat instead of typed chat though, seems chaotic to hear several voices. Plus the security of it makes me nervous for the kids playing it. What I liked about POTCO was that it blocked the inappropriate chat, I hated that about WOW, so much nasty comments in that game, I quit after one day. I hope the sea of thieves gives people the option of typed chat or live chat. I may have to purchase an xbox one to try this game out once it opens.

I don't like the idea of live voice chat instead of typed chat though, seems chaotic to hear several voices. Plus the security of it makes me nervous for the kids playing it. What I liked about POTCO was that it blocked the inappropriate chat, I hated that about WOW, so much nasty comments in that game, I quit after one day. I hope the sea of thieves gives people the option of typed chat or live chat. I may have to purchase an xbox one to try this game out once it opens.
I know Planetside 2 (PC at least) has text and voice chat, you can disable voice if you wish. Perhaps Sea of Thieves will do the same?

Back