Request Search container quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMajor

Dockworker
Please make the searching of barrels, crates, buried chest sites etc,. GUARANTEED to yield quest items every time you search. While obtaining a dagger I spent 2 hours searching the 3 barrels in the Tortuga graveyard for a bucket of coal and am now having similar issues with the crates in Fort Charles getting flint for my grenades.

I have officially searched every single crate in fort charles without finding a single flint.
I am pretty sure you are guaranteed to find the item you are searching for. Check if you have any other quests involving searching crates. If you do, complete it and turn it in then try searching again. I know having quests that have you search the same type of containers can conflict sometimes, even if the quest is in a completely different area and for a different item.

Please make the searching of barrels, crates, buried chest sites etc,. GUARANTEED to yield quest items every time you search. While obtaining a dagger I spent 2 hours searching the 3 barrels in the Tortuga graveyard for a bucket of coal and am now having similar issues with the crates in Fort Charles getting flint for my grenades.
Some people have this problem with searching through crates and barrels and others have no problems at all.
I'm about 50/50 when it comes to searching for stuff in them.
Usually I change servers when I'm not finding anything, sometimes logging out when that doesn't help, and it usually fixes itself for me anyway.

What about dig sites? I like to follow story line quests and such, and it seems lately that when i get to the end and have to sail around the planet digging up empty " you did not find any quest item" sites on islands and dungeons etc. I hate to complain, but the frustration is with that and the server crashes during sea battles and losing all the ship materials when u relog. What am i doing wrong? I enjoy the game, please help..thx.

Having multiple quests with searches or Digs create a bug , ye must just work them out one by one . I had 4 quests that required searches and finally got one to work then another and so on , Took awhile ! Digs often won't count when ya have multiple Islands , try bottom to top of lists usually works for me or I just stand on my head ....................................................:jar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back