Searing Cannon Ram

Fearless

Pirate Apprentice
Has anyone else gotten an abundance of the Searing Cannon Ram?i did 87 waves of CD yesterday and gotten it 4 times. I did 101 waves today and gotten it 6 times. This ram is of no use to me yet it’s the only ram the game wants me to have.

Have you tried keeping one or two and continuing to play cannon defense to see if you get something else?

Dude I had to go until wave 201 before I got revenant. There were so many Cajun and searing rams along the way.
What really made me mad was one of our teammates crashed at wave 83 (or whatever wave in the early 80s gives a reward) the replacement who joined, played half a wave and got a revenant. Words can not describe how heated I was because I had already endured a crash, “internet connection broken”, and still made it back for all 101 waves and still didn’t get rev or phantom. Someone joins for half a wave and gets a rev

What really made me mad was one of our teammates crashed at wave 83 (or whatever wave in the early 80s gives a reward) the replacement who joined, played half a wave and got a revenant. Words can not describe how heated I was because I had already endured a crash, “internet connection broken”, and still made it back for all 101 waves and still didn’t get rev or phantom. Someone joins for half a wave and gets a rev
If stuff like that didn’t happen it would be a whole lot less fun, 😂

Don't you just love RNG?

Yes. I kept the first 2 that I got. Then the navy gave me their whole inventory of them
This game is a bit weird because sometimes I have to either keep an item or delete it to get something else, like for example I kept some el patrons and the game still gave me them until I deleted one but sometimes if I delete an item the game gives it back.

This game is a bit weird because sometimes I have to either keep an item or delete it to get something else, like for example I kept some el patrons and the game still gave me them until I deleted one but sometimes if I delete an item the game gives it back.
Are you recommending that the Rams I get, just keep them for the moment? Between waves 53 and 69 yesterday I got 2 marauders back to back

You sure about that?
Yes, CD is much more exciting when you have to scramble to keep it going, of course, the crashing should be fixed but as it is it’s more hectic and entertaining than it was in potco. The life of a beta tester, as Crashalot says, savor it.

Yes, CD is much more exciting when you have to scramble to keep it going, of course, the crashing should be fixed but as it is it’s more hectic and entertaining than it was in potco. The life of a beta tester, as Crashalot says, savor it.
Umm..... wut? CD is fun for a while but gets old. Rounds 1-20 can be fun but after that, you really just wish time would go faster. Once you hit 52, you’re refreshed because now the good loot drops. Once you reach round 100 and gotten nothing but Searing, Marauder, and Makeshift Rams, you don’t want to play anymore. I’ve beta tested a lot of games and even done alpha for a few. Yes there’s gonna be a lot of repetitive things and it’s gonna get irritated but I know CD has more than those 3 Rams after wave 52

Yeah or delete them like I said the game is weird with looting.
I’ll give that a try tonight

I got the Searing yesterday, lol
Welcome to the guild mate! I’m your guild master, if you need anymore Searings let me know. I got enough for the whole community

Back