SeaWolf be ready for pillagin and plunderin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Be the first stupid question. Can't find a right proper answer in FAQ. For ship upgrades to sail and colors, does your level or type of ship need to be a certain one? Don't see them offered at any Shipwright I have looked at. Ships I have are smaller ones of course and they seem to be both denied for improvements.

Hiya Seawolf! Welcome to the Forums and to the game! We're so glad you're here! Aye the British and East India Trading Company have a very bad habit of poking holes in places we pirates do not want them! No doubt you'll have them collectively on the run in no time! Please be sure to check back regularly on the forums as they are a wonderful resource for new information, content updates and great threads! Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up!

Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Thanks. Be the first stupid question. Can't find a right proper answer in FAQ. For ship upgrades to sail and colors, does your level or type of ship need to be a certain one? Don't see them offered at any Shipwright I have looked at. Ships I have are smaller ones of course and they seem to be both denied for improvements.
Welcome SeaWolf!
Your ships must not be light class to be able to get upgrades on them. They have to be of the regular or war ship variety.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Welcome to the forums! :)
If you have any questions or just want a buddy feel free to contact me ^_^
Have a nice day and stay cheesy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back