SECOND NEW LEGENDARY CURSED FOUND!!!

I would have to guess, either a sword or a grenade.
latest
I see his build is specifically for collecting swords. No wonder.

Something I disagree with doing. - However, yes. It is.
Charles, is your contention based on the theory that weapons drop depending on your particular weapons you've leveled? In his case, only swords and grenades were leveled and since grenades are limited, the player allegedly would only get swords in drops? The comment about a players build intrigued me.
Thx.

I'd prefer to be Fully Mastered then worry about a sword I may never use ! lol I could always tell the younger crowd , They would Master sword first and be 10 - 15 lvls above all others . Seen alot of this In Potco days , just never really understood it ! lol

I just looted The Onyx Curse off Crash. I used pistol so I can confirm the weapon used does not matter.
Grats! Did you take a screenshot without the weapon card? I'm curious as to if that green-text "on" is from a new bright like a cotton long coat. If so, that'd be a skull for the books!

Grats! Did you take a screenshot without the weapon card? I'm curious as to if that green-text "on" is from a new bright like a cotton long coat. If so, that'd be a skull for the books!
Did he respond yet? And why does the image on the loot screen of a legendary look so different than the image on the card?
Does the chest loot screen just use a universal image for items and don't try to match the actual items?
Since I've never found a legendary, I don't know.
Thanks

They don't match so I'm thinking tlopo uses a common image on loot manifests from containers. It's probably more simple doing it that way.
Ok but what is matching with what... Im so confused. Are you saying the weapon thumbnail (this) Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 8.29.42 PM.png doesn't match the model in the card? (this)Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 8.30.30 PM.png

Back