Glitch Secret shop odd glitch thingie.

squintz

Pirate Lord
Ahoy. I have discovered that the secret shop for some reason requires certain graphic settings to enter.
It looks like one has to have at least all medium settings or you will get dumped to desktop.
I proved this by trying each setting numerous times and constantly fail at lower than medium settings.
I don't know what combo would work as I only clicked the graphic option buttons low, medium and high for auto settings.
If I go to my regular settings I can't get in. I also totally disabled shaders, and although this setting didn't make a difference in any quality for shop entrance, I gained a 40% or better frame rate with shader off. I see no real difference in quality.

gl

I play on low graphics and had to switch to high but I saw someone on the forum had to switch to low so my theory is if you mostly play on high then you have to switch to low. I'm guessing you have to switch on high if you play on medium.

Ahoy. I have discovered that the secret shop for some reason requires certain graphic settings to enter.
It looks like one has to have at least all medium settings or you will get dumped to desktop.
I proved this by trying each setting numerous times and constantly fail at lower than medium settings.
I don't know what combo would work as I only clicked the graphic option buttons low, medium and high for auto settings.
If I go to my regular settings I can't get in. I also totally disabled shaders, and although this setting didn't make a difference in any quality for shop entrance, I gained a 40% or better frame rate with shader off. I see no real difference in quality.gl
I had the same problem on one of my pirates so I tried raising my graphics and sure enough I got in. Thanks a lot for posting this!!!

Back