Seeking Battle with the Queen Anne’s Revenge? (06/01/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah Ropeswine

Wanted Pirate
The Queen Anne's Revenge and Her crew continue to cut their way through the seas... and many Pirate challengers.
Some helpful tips to chart yer way to victory:

Mark Yer Compass:
Search the seas around the Wild Islands. A dotted red line marks the Queen Anne's path on the World Map.

Choose Wisely:
Crew a healthy mix of Pirates skilled with cannon, cutlass, and ship repair as well as helpful healers loaded up with tonics.

Sea Battle:
Use ramming speed as your first attack to get quick, immediate damage on the Queen Anne's tough defenses.

Battle on Deck:
Tonic up! Those Jumbee horrors are relentless. Use the moments between attack waves to heal yourself and others.

Equip the Sword of Triton – its special ability "Triton's Vengeance" can increase your odds of making it to the brutal boss La Schafe.

Try the "Grave Shackles" Voodoo Doll attack against La Schafe to make him an easier target.
QAR_2.jpg

How did you and your crew fair against the Queen Anne's Revenge?

Share your tale and any other helpful strategies you've used against this fearsome opponent by answering to this post in the Comments field below.

http://blog.piratesonline.go.com/blog/pirates/entry/seeking_battle_with_the_queen

He's not always above lv 50. He is two levels above the highest level in the crew.
I beat LaSchafe solo, he's easy when he's only lv 50. :hypno:

He's not always above lv 50. He is two levels above the highest level in the crew.
I beat LaSchafe solo, he's easy when he's only lv 50. :hypno:

no they avarage all of the crew together and get his level or at least thats what they said the the release notes that his level is determined by the strength of the pirates in the crew

I think he should give a random skull chest with a potion and random weapon

idk i always do it solo or with a buddy no more than 2 ppl and i always win

I've solo'd it a lot out of sheer boredom and always beat him... And he's always level 52 for me :p

I agree with the needing better loot for it though - that mutineers charm is bogus

well. i fought it like any other normal ship... then me and my crew got on it... then i fought while everyone stood around. so i died. and nobody revived me. thats the first and last time i tried.

i do it solo just about every time unless someone asks me to help them so i dont need any of the tips and everyone is easy (u have to run around with la schafe) i just hate how u dont rly get anything good out of it though

well. i fought it like any other normal ship... then me and my crew got on it... then i fought while everyone stood around. so i died. and nobody revived me. thats the first and last time i tried.

Say it isn't so...lol! Have you been back on the QAR? If not, then I would be more than happy to take-down LaSchafe with you. Fun! Fun! Let me know, anytime is good! :cannon:QAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back