Request Seeking Encouragement from the team, in light of current events.

I appreciate all of you. <3

• <3

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • ^_^

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • c:

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • :D

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
I am just posting this in light of what I have been hearing around the community.
I don't want this to get political whatsoever, making that clear so please don't take it there. <3

It's a simple, yet very emotionally important request for this community that I believe will help ease players minds everywhere. [Wherever you may be] I wanted to request that the TLOPO team do something in this time of great worry and struggle till this pandemic blows over. Something along the lines of Double loot, Gold, and Reputation should be common events daily the upcoming weeks and maybe a little fun redeem code or event.

I think making this event is a good way for the team to encourage their community to be a little less disheartened and help lifts spirits, even a little.... :)

Something along the lines of Double loot, Gold, and Reputation should be common events daily the upcoming weeks and maybe a little fun redeem code or event.
We have been doing this, due to the coronavirus and having more players present.

maybe a little fun redeem code or event.
Sounds good. Our team has been a bit busy with Pypperoni but we'll definitely try to do this.

I am just posting this in light of what I have been hearing around the community.
I don't want this to get political whatsoever, making that clear so please don't take it there. <3

It's a simple, yet very emotionally important request for this community that I believe will help ease players minds everywhere. [Wherever you may be] I wanted to request that the TLOPO team do something in this time of great worry and struggle till this pandemic blows over. Something along the lines of Double loot, Gold, and Reputation should be common events daily the upcoming weeks and maybe a little fun redeem code or event.

I think making this event is a good way for the team to encourage their community to be a little less disheartened and help lifts spirits, even a little.... :)
I agree, well said Charles. In times like these these events (esp double loot) for sure make it easier to stay inside all the time during this time of isolation. :|

Thanks for all you are doing TLOPO staff and for what more there is to come :)

Back