Selling Potions Broken

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
When selling a Swift Foot level one potion, it is worth 25g resale value

sf.PNG

I just sold two, and received 25g, when it should have been 50g

screenshot_2017-06-03_11-46-33.jpg

I have tried everything I can. Still only shows the price for one even if I am trying to sell more than one. I have to sell them one at a time to get rid of all of them which is time consuming as well as frustrating.

And here I didn't know you could even sell potions...
I can't imagine there being too much gold involved, even if the system was paying properly for them.
When you consider the time it takes to grind the potions, it's probably easier to do anything at all to make more gold per hour of play time.
Me, I just make the potions I like to use, and I use them up, and then I make them again and again and again...

And here I didn't know you could even sell potions...
I can't imagine there being too much gold involved, even if the system was paying properly for them.
When you consider the time it takes to grind the potions, it's probably easier to do anything at all to make more gold per hour of play time.
Me, I just make the potions I like to use, and I use them up, and then I make them again and again and again...

Most are only worth very little. but when trying to max potions you either sell a lot or trash them or end up doing the potion without getting the potion

Most are only worth very little. but when trying to max potions you either sell a lot or trash them or end up doing the potion without getting the potion
Yeah, I can see that.
I just make potions when I'm out, and it's usually the first thing I max in the game as it turns out, since it only goes to level 20.
Now of course I don't try to max anything out usually. It just sort of happens while playing the game.
I use potions for sailing, battles and goofy stuff. I think I run out at least once a day, sometimes more.
But it's good to know you can sell 'em!

yea.. I am 3 lvls away from max potions.. my fav so far is Thunder Clap... comes in handy if I land in jail. lol

Yes, some of the potions don't work, or work sometimes, depending on the update.
The battle potions work, the cannoneer draft works and so does swift foot. I use swift foot all the time when running through multiple caves for whatever reason, since it really speeds things up. Lively buck brew works too.
Most of the goofy potions also work, if yer in to that sort of thing like I am.

One of the things I've noticed with selling potions is that the sale values is messed up. If you sell one potion, for example, it will give you say 50 gold. If you sell 5 potions, however, it will still sell them for 50 gold... not 250. So you have to sell them one at a time.

I reported this bug, but it actually doesn't short change you. It may say only 50 gold for 5 of the 50 gold potions, but if you check your inventory it goes up by 250 as it should. So it is more of a cosmetic bug that anything. It is a pain to sell potions one at a time, and you don't have to, thank goodness.

Back