Announcement Semi-Open Alpha Released!

I cannot get past the login stage since it lags out and gives a Cloud Flare error. It must be that the system is overwhelmed with all of the web traffic or it is missing a page that uses the login.

This may be a good test for the server(s) for this amount of people trying to get in. When i registered it double registered so it came out that username was already taken but then i checked my email and it went through. Just to let some people know about this.
Yeah this is what happened to me

Me too. I'm a night owl though, so I may be able to try later eastern standard time and see if I can schedule a slot for a bit.
Em

I feel that this is an excellent balance of open and closed stages. Props to the dev team. I love being able to reserve a slot since it lets me work to my own schedule without relying on chance or luck, while still managing the overall load playing at a certain time.

I hope the game stays in a semi open stage (not reverting to closed) until it's open because from my perspective it grants the open access the community really craves, while still limiting population, yet doing so in a convenient, fair manner.

Perhaps as traffic increases, the number of slots in a time slot increase to accommodate it, but that's for another day.

Thanks devs!

When you refresh the page with your playing time on the website it shows an inaccurate amount of time left in your time slot. For me i had less than one minute to play on the client but when i refreshed the time slot page it stated that i had 2 hours and 55 minutes. Just to let you guys know.

If I'm getting the time zones correctly, my scheduled time Pacific is 6/22 at 8am, which should put me at 11am on Wed. Eastern time? Seems right. I'm so excited!!
-Em

Back