Announcement Semi-Open Alpha Released!

How am I supposed to know what time to sign up for if all it says under the Date & Time is "Invalid Date in Denver"? Like I don't even live in Denver...I'm very confused.

I'm not exactly sure what is up with the invalid messages. I'm guessing you are maybe in the Denver timezone??? Either way, the time slots are all Pacific Time, so adjust accordingly.

I'm not exactly sure what is up with the invalid messages. I'm guessing you are maybe in the Denver timezone??? Either way, the time slots are all Pacific Time, so adjust accordingly.
I'm aware that they're in PST, but it doesn't give me the times available. All it says is "Invalid Date in Denver". And yeah, I'm in the MST time zone.

Once you load the game, it may take a bit to upload the newest updates, so just be forewarned. At this point, there's not a lot to do in the game except explore, fishing, potion making, and gamble. So taking 30 minutes to upload new upgrades out of your 3 hour time slot is really not that big of a deal...or at least I think so.

Arrr Pirates !! semi open alpha is a great news for me ,and for others old pirates too :)! Cant await till tommorow to visit Caribbeans again :]

Back