September Peddler Outfit - Capt. Black

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
This month's peddler outfit is Capt. Black! Make sure you get it before it's gone!

screenshot_2016-09-03_10-07-41.jpg

A shame that as far as I know, everything from Alpha will be wiped going into beta. This is hands down one of my favorite outfits (along with the French Assassin Tricorn). I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

This month's peddler outfit is Capt. Black! Make sure you get it before it's gone!

View attachment 70953

Ooh la la! That is amazing.

A shame that as far as I know, everything from Alpha will be wiped going into beta. This is hands down one of my favorite outfits (along with the French Assassin Tricorn). I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

Ditto, definitely hoping to get the captain black outfit. I'm curious though as to why everything in Alpha is gonna be wiped.

Ditto, definitely hoping to get the captain black outfit. I'm curious though as to why everything in Alpha is gonna be wiped.
Yeah, @PrivateRiley 's post explains why. They need to prevent bugs from entering beta (a good example is the clothing bug that allowed people get unreleased clothing or different colored clothing. But don't worry, all the peddler outfits will be released eventually during Beta, so we will see Capt. Black again.

Yeah, @PrivateRiley 's post explains why. They need to prevent bugs from entering beta (a good example is the clothing bug that allowed people get unreleased clothing or different colored clothing. But don't worry, all the peddler outfits will be released eventually during Beta, so we will see Capt. Black again.

That makes sense now, thanks @Captain Redhorn @PrivateRiley. Really looking forward to getting all the peddler outfits.

Back