Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Forget it

• Fail, lol

• Total voters

Sparky Wonderwolf

Site Founder
I am not sure if I am the only one, but despite my lack of love for Disney as a corporation, I was excited to hear that they were already beginning to write Incredibles 2 and well now I am wondering... what do you guys think of it and what do you predict about it? Will it be good, okay, bad, fail? I am curious.

I know Disney also announced Cars 3 but I don't think I am as excited for that as a second Incredibles, just so others who haven't found out yet, know.

http://time.com/29389/incredibles-2-disney-brad-bird/

I love The Incredibles and have since I was a kid! I think it's one of the funniest and most heart-warming movies Disney's made. I hope the sequel is as good, but it's been my experience that very few sequels have seemed as good as the original, so we'll see. I love Cars, too, but I have to say that I didn't enjoy the sequel quite as much as the first, though I thought it was pretty good. I also like Monsters Inc., but the sequel to that disappointed me.

The Incredibles was... an okay movie. I liked the plot and detail, it just wasn't a big favorite of mine. (Usually) Sequels have a tough time living up to the originals standards, so I'm not sure what to expect. I'm personally very excited for "Finding Dory" the sequel to Finding Nemo!

Back