Series Ideas?

Divine

Pirate Lord
After the update is completed, I plan on doing many videos and live streams! For the videos, what kind of series would you guys and gals prefer?

• Road to level 50
  • Looting and leveling guides
  • SVS and PVP
  • Casual Questing
  • Other (specify below)

I will try to balance all 4, but what is one that you would enjoy watching? :D

I think Looting and levelling guides I would enjoy to watch :) but not even guides, even if it was just you uploading your sessions I would still enjoy to watch them. I would also like to watch SVS, not really PVP though, I still have nightmares from me doing horrendously in POTCO PVP against people who had the best of the best :D

Im not really into watching others play in terms of streaming but I would gladly look at your video series of whatever topics you cover

Oh and also, when you specify other, I was just thinking, I would watch stuff like boss fights, for instance, Queen Annes revenge etc (not sure if this qualifies as a grinding session)

I think that you should do all of these except SVS and PVP. Maybe you could also make weapon and skill guides too. E.g. What certain weapons are good for, what they're intended for be used for and good skill point builds.

Back