Server Help

Greetings to all!

My server, Zarkran, is in need of some help building, and some plugin development.

My IGN is Zarlk, and right now there is only two people really working hard on the server, including myself.

My co-owner, tepo17, does a lot of work with the building and what you see, if you can help contact me.

Tepo17 will need help with building. The style for the server is a Pirate server. We will need help with building spawns, the islands, and I will need plugin development help for chest keys and other things. Like bosses etc.

My server IP is 71.237.11.81. The version is 1.9, some plugins aren't working because of it but it will be fixed soon.

~Davy Seaskull (Zarlk)

I'm pretty busy with a lot of projects I'm working on but in my spare time I'd be willing to help you out with some plugin development if need be. I'v got 5-6ish years experience with Mincecraft servers :p

I would help build but I don't have the time. I have a suggestion to help with building get "world edit" when I first used it took a hour to get the hang of it.

I would help build but I don't have the time. I have a suggestion to help with building get "world edit" when I first used it took a hour to get the hang of it.
I already have that plugin. Thanks anyway

I just need people to help me build when I'm offline. I don't have much time either...

still need help? inbox me if so, I will try to visit your server right now.
Hey sorry for the late reply, been busy.

Help isn't needed right now, been so busy haven't had time to really put much effort into my server. If I do get back into it I'll be sure to tell you.

Thanks anyway!

well, nvm to that. I have my own server now, will be opening soon. I will be sure to hit you with the IP. not literally though. lol.

Back