Server Suggestions

Jbird452

Pirate Apprentice
I used to play minecraft a lot, but then I stopped because I'd beaten the game and couldn't find any good servers to play on. I'm looking to get back into it so can someone give me a list of your favorite servers? Any type of server is good and I'll check them out.

If you want a small survival server I am constructing one now. It's going to be a mega build server. I'd love for you to come join in when it's open!

If you want a small survival server I am constructing one now. It's going to be a mega build server. I'd love for you to come join in when it's open!
be careful if you're port forwarding off your own ip, don't give it out to randoms unless you want the world to know your ip.

I don't play a lot anymore but if you want to play on my server I have staff on there sometimes and stuff but we have hungergames, plotme creative, freebuild creative, factions, etc.

IP: play.mcprimereloaded.com

I used to play minecraft a lot, but then I stopped because I'd beaten the game and couldn't find any good servers to play on. I'm looking to get back into it so can someone give me a list of your favorite servers? Any type of server is good and I'll check them out.

I really only play Mineplex ( us.mineplex.com or eu.mineplex.com I really like bridges ) and The hypixel (mc.hypixel.net) (bedwars is very fun which is a game in the beta/being worked on section) rarely but every once in a while (hivemc.eu).

sirius.mayhem-multiverse.com

A lot of plugins and new features, makes it very different for we who know the game too well.

That server also has a subsection that is basically harder than the rest, things like you get diamond shards and iron nuggets instead of the full items and it takes 9 to make a full one, there are a lot of other nerfs if you like that, if you don't just go on the main server

Back