Suggestion Sharing among same account pirates

• Thread starter Lady Jane de Belleville
  • Start date
L

Lady Jane de Belleville

We hear a lot about trading and what-not. I would like to suggest sharing among one's own pirate's account.
For instance, I have 500 pine on a mastered pirate that I will never use; however, my junior pirate is in desperate need of pine. Or, I have 3 pair of db capris / trousers on my main, but my baby pirate desperately needs db.

Same user, same items.... but shared

I acknowledge it introduces the possibility of a super pirate. But OMG, what a fun ride! I think this is an awesome way to counter the mastered pirates who get "bored" with the game and foster extended game play. There would be a payoff for not only continuing to loot on your mastered pirate, but also fosters the growth of new pirates on the same account.

Last thought: If this is too generous, perhaps we consider that only duplicate items of weapons and clothing could be shared. Also, only a pirate that has max upgrades on 3 ships could offer materials to share for same account.

There is such a can of worms opened with open trading among all pirates and/or guild members. Greed, aggression... negative human tendencies are made rampant. However, sharing among the same account presents a whole new level of strategy and planning never before seen in the archipelago that is TLOPO.

I would VERY much like to hear the feedback from my fellow pirates. This game, a veritable "tutorial" to MMOs touches our core, our essence. Although it pales in comparison to other games on the open market, we are attracted like moths to a flame. If that were not the case, we would not be here. There's just something about pirates....

I look forward to the replies.

Back