Glitch  Shhhh..."i'm Whispering Here!"

It happens to me ALL the time. I have people think im ignoring their requests for help or just general messages because I don't get them. Crew messages work fine, its just the whisper messages I have trouble with.

Ugh. It's frustrating isn't it, Jade? I have no problem with crew or guild chat but WHISPER chat has something against me lately, lol.

Thank you for responding &...hope you feel better, real soon :)
yes i have had this problem BUDDY ya were friends on potco :D but dude i was telling someone on whisper to teleport to me on abassa and almost everyone went in kings arm teleported to me, and then when they got to me and nothing was different the called me a noob

oops they called me a noob

It happens to me ALL the time. I have people think im ignoring their requests for help or just general messages because I don't get them. Crew messages work fine, its just the whisper messages I have trouble with.

It's a problem I see that has become a serious frustration to me on the game. I think...if it's OK with everyone...to send a link to Disney concerning this thread in the hopes that my gripe to them might prove that others are experiencing the same dilemma.
I just hope it gets fixed...and soon. *Thank you mates...for your responses :)

I have a bad habit of writing too long as well...

Disney needs to come up with an option to where we pirates can type a message, then on game send message into a bottle, cork the opening, & then throw the whole thing out-to-sea.

You will be taking a chance that your message will be read...but hey, the odds are about the same sometimes when a "whisper" chat is sent, lol.

who was it on here said, what are you writing a book? i said, some people you got to explain things in detail before they get it, hehe,..:rolleyes: (actually i answered three messages in a row, and they put those together, she should have figured that one out, )but, i have had the worst problem and i am glad you said this, because i keep saying to a certain person, i never got the message, and he keeps saying your ignoring me,..i say i NEVER GOT IT,...then the phone calls start, the im start, the email start,.and i am glad there is a country between us,..now...hate that,..and what i really hated is for some reason one person i whisper to, ADHY , every time, and should have got that, but it would go to to local chat that first time, every time, and people would look at me like i was nuts,...we are always joking with each other and not the kind of things you want people to hear:oops:

Back