Glitch  Shhhh..."i'm Whispering Here!"

S

Shamus The Brute

I am interested to know if anyone is experiencing "dropped" whispers on the game...

Lately (I dare say within the past 'month'), my chat messages to my friends through WHISPER CHAT have been unreliable, to say the least. The messages just don't make it through sometimes...

a00837.jpg

...Also, maybe I should consider the fact that perhaps others are flat-out, ignoring me, rofl. I sure hope not...but, that would explain a lot for me.

I would like Disney to proactively do something about this, if others are experiencing the same type of problem. Let your voice, um..."whisper" be heard on this thread please, if ye arrrrrrr!
~
Can you hear me now ???

psst!!... i think their ignoring you...lol no im having the same problems i have to repeat myself like 4 times..or it goes publicly instead of whispered :sad1:

Yeah I have been experiencing 2 things:

Sometimes the whisper doesn't go through and it shows up in Local chat

The whisper will not go through to certain people and I have to tp to them to talk.

psst!!... i think their ignoring you...lol no im having the same problems i have to repeat myself like 4 times..or it goes publicly instead of whispered :sad1:

Ugh. It's frustrating isn't it, Jade? I have no problem with crew or guild chat but WHISPER chat has something against me lately, lol.

Thank you for responding &...hope you feel better, real soon :)

Ugh. It's frustrating isn't it, Jade? I have no problem with crew or guild chat but WHISPER chat has something against me lately, lol.

Thank you for responding &...hope you feel better, real soon :)
well the more u complain the angrier it gets...just watch u go on today and there is no whisper option ;)haha

Yeah I have been experiencing 2 things:
The whisper will not go through to certain people and I have to tp to them to talk.

Man, that is too bad John. I do feel your pain...

On the game, sometimes, I think it would be easier to spend GOLD hiring a down-&-out "pilot" off the streets of Tortuga with the idea of having a long banner or [ s-i-g-n ] trail behind his/her aircraft to ensure that my message reaches it's destination...to anyone. :facepalm:

well the more u complain the angrier it gets...just watch u go on today and there is no whisper option ;)haha

Ha, ha. If that happens...I'm going to have to go in the kitchen & kick my refrigerator, or something.

The only thing that gets me is the filter.... I can type a super long message and get "are you AFK or something?" as a response because it's too long and won't go through!

:lol1: That happened the other day when Basil was making a video, and we (John, James and Solo) were there, all of us were in our own ship (you'll see the video soon ... ). And he gave loooong instructions ... and we were all waiting around, silence ... then suddenly Basil said,"Hello?"
And John and I were like,"Hello what?? We were waiting on your orders here ... " Then we just realized that his long talk didn't come through. So what are we learning here?

Don't yap too long, or we'd be like talking to a wall ... :p Speak in batches, click enter a lot! Then we wouldn't have to do it over again.

The only thing that gets me is the filter.... I can type a super long message and get "are you AFK or something?" as a response because it's too long and won't go through!

I have a bad habit of writing too long as well...

Disney needs to come up with an option to where we pirates can type a message, then on game send message into a bottle, cork the opening, & then throw the whole thing out-to-sea.

You will be taking a chance that your message will be read...but hey, the odds are about the same sometimes when a "whisper" chat is sent, lol.

Don't you hate that? It happens a lot to me too .. some random person suddenly whispered some weird stuff, and when I tried to reply, suddenly it showed up on local chat. :rolleyes:And when I clicked on his profile, he went offline! Then suddenly, he magically re-appeared in front of me and started whispering again ... :confused:

lol someone wanted me to friend them after we spent an hour joking around on port royal and i couldnt hear anything untill he said could u and i had to ask him if he wanted me to friend him this has been a problem for some time now

This happens to me a lot - with ANY type of chat. I have to literally change what I'm saying before it will finally go through. I have my husband sitting right next to me and I have to ask him every time to see if my message will make it to the guild/ crew/ public chat. It's awful :(

sometimes my message dont go through , it really frustrading to repeat yourself 500 times
lol maybe there ignoring u haha i unno after i get the same message after 5 times.. i just tune them out... but after the 500th message :excited:

Back