Event  Ship Blockade - All Pirates Needed!

Del a question of strategy comes to mind. Should we all go out in our ones ships, guns a-blazing? Or should we go out in big groups to man all cannons? There be many leagues between Tortuga and Devil's Anvil and I say every ship a float may make a healthy (but poorly manned) blockade. I'm in this venture but what be your course of action?

Del a question of strategy comes to mind. Should we all go out in our ones ships, guns a-blazing? Or should we go out in big groups to man all cannons? There be many leagues between Tortuga and Devil's Anvil and I say every ship a float may make a healthy (but poorly manned) blockade. I'm in this venture but what be your course of action?​

The question in this blockade is not so much firepower as it is length. Every pirate will use their own ship, so we can create a longer blockade. Depending on the number of pirates that show tonight, stretching from Port Royal to Tortuga is also a very real option - which is why we need as many ships as possible.

Of course, say in the event that we do make it to Devil's, but not to Port Royal. In this case, the remaining ships will be left to either reinforce weak spots in the blockade with their ship, or go aboard a friend's ship gun. Either way, a safe decision can not be made until tonight, when all pirates are present.​

Wow terrible timing AGAIN how do all these events coincide with scuba stuff -_-
anyway i cant make it, post some screenshots on the potco wiki for me!!! =D

This is your half hour reminder! Please get to the dock as early as possible - I will be heading to the docks in a few moments!

I had alot of fun and it was very epic indeed Captain Sharktooth. Thank you Del for putting this event together and for making it awesome. :) :D xD :fight:

I missed that too (and thank you, James, for telling me to come several times). I was with my guild in a pursue of summon chicken potion ... which finally I got after 5 Queen Anne's Revenge trips. I really hope that someone took some screenshots. ;)

Thank you Del...for a fun event! There were enough ships to go around the whole Caribbean!
I was so awe struck that I forgot to take pics! Dang! :) Thanks!

ships1.jpg
ships.jpg

Here are a couple screenshots from one of my guildmates!

I realize I am extremely late to the party on this one, but I found this just recently, and wanted to point it out to a few of our mates.

It turns out that the word of our original exploit carried pretty far - far enough to reach the ears of the POTCO staff themselves!

blockadepotco.png

Just goes to show that we are indeed making an impact in the Caribbean mates - and now, we'll take it a step forward with the upcoming Battle of the Muertos Moon.

Thanks again, mates! See you all soon!

Back