Event  Ship Blockade - All Pirates Needed!

Captain Del

Pirate
Ahoy pirates!

It seems as though our friends at the Royal Navy have begun to up-the-ante in terms of bringing us pirates down! Spies within the redcoat forces have suggested that the Navy has devised a plan to begin shipping not-so-secret supplies of rum from Rumrunner's Isle to the stronghold of Kingshead, where they will store it away from our thirsty pirate gullets!

Luckily, one of our informants has managed to smuggle out a map, on which is the given route the Navy ships will take to transport the goods. And from this, I have devised a plan which may just save us all from inevitable thirst!

We will be creating a blockade of ships that will stretch from Tortuga to Devil's Anvil on the evening of Friday, June 17th, at 9:30 PM EST (8:30 CST, 7:30 MST, 6:30 CST.) For those of you that have done a ship blockade such as this, our ships will line up bow-to-stern (or front to back, for you landlubbers,) with the tips of our ships pointing towards Tortuga and the backs facing Devil's Anvil. We will, of course, be in one straight line, to prevent any of those Navy scoundrels from getting through!

After the blockade, we will break out of our formation and sail towards Kingshead, where we will assemble a mob and storm the fort to show Beckett and his thugs who is boss!

What: Pirate Blockade!
When: Friday, June 17th, at 9:30 PM EST (8:30 CST, 7:30 MST, 6:30 CST.)
Where: We will meet on the Tortuga Dock on the Antik server, and organize ourselves from there.
Why: To unite our pirate brethren, and to save our rum!
Who: All pirates!

Don't be shy, mates! After all, if we don't stand together now, we may never get our rum back!

Sounds good mate. I remember there was one a long time ago(not sure when) and there was a lot of ships there. Hopefully i wont be busy.

:parrot:See ya there!

Back