Ship Combat Additions

boneeman4

Sea Legs
I had an idea for an addition to how combat between ships works. In addition to using the ship's mounted cannons, also being able to use certain character weapons that could also do damage, such grenades if the ships are close enough, using guns to shoot enemy crew, and using the voodoo to curse crew, and sabotage ship sails and rigging, and if you're powerful enough, using staff magic to damage or destroy the ships outright.
What do you think, would it be too much work, or could it be worked in as an awesome variation to ship combat.
I love the idea of being able to blow a in the side of a ship with nothing my staff and a giant fireball ;)

I thought you were already able to do grenade damage to enemy ships. But honestly I don't care for these ideas, sorry. That's why flagships were added: so that you can use your weapons at sea ;)

And on a side note, I think this should be in the TLOPO section where the devs will actually see it instead of the POTCO section :2 cents:

I thought you were already able to do grenade damage to enemy ships. But honestly I don't care for these ideas, sorry. That's why flagships were added: so that you can use your weapons at sea ;)

And on a side note, I think this should be in the TLOPO section where the devs will actually see it instead of the POTCO section :2 cents:
Didn't know about the TLOPO section, thx

Actually, I would prefer the same ship combat we had before POTCO was shut down, where you generally aim at the ship's hull but you can shoot the sails to slow it down. I understand your idea, though

Back