Ship Customization Final Upgrades

What Rank 4 Upgrade do you want for your ship?

• Total voters

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
Hey everyone. Due to the fact that ship customization is coming out (and a new level 4 upgrade) I decided to make this poll below, what rank 4 upgrade will you choose? Here are the stats for each upgrade as well, from the wiki:
zcopper.PNG
zfire.PNG
zfortune.PNG
zskull.PNG

Firestorm cuz i has a lot of speed and the turning is rly good (SVS) :p, but then skull and cross bones cuz fury broadsides would be like... amazing

Lol it sounds like War Galleons are going to become almost extinct after this update... The only thing i think they would be good for is a rank 3 cargo upgrade lol
Actually, the copperhead would be good for war galleons; Amor boost on an already armored ship, and +10% explosive broadsides (chance)... And war galleons have alot of broadsides. War galleons will prob stay about the same in popularity, and I'll be sure they do >.>. Still easy to hit. in SVS tho. D: Love my galleons still <3
Don't diss da galleons.

Actually, the copperhead would be good for war galleons; Amor boost on an already armored ship, and +10% explosive broadsides (chance)... And war galleons have alot of broadsides. War galleons will prob stay about the same in popularity, and I'll be sure they do >.>. Still easy to hit. in SVS tho. D: Love my galleons still <3
Don't diss da galleons.

IF I keep my War Galleon, I'll probably give it cargo rank 3 (seeing as War Galleons already have 18 cargo spots, I'll be raking in the gold :D) And for rank 4 I'll probably choose Copperhead or Fortune Hunter ;)

Here's the plan for me when it comes to live

War Firgate will have the "Cargo" chain. With the Defense - or Speed- boost as well. Copperhead may be the choice for it.

War Brig will have " Reinforced" chain, with the speed bost. Skull or Firestorm may be the choice there.

Currently I have a War Sloop and two War Frigates on my first Jade. When the update comes to Live, I will have to either sell my War Sloop or one of my War Frigates. Since I need as many gold as possible (even though I'm maxed out right now), chances are, I will have to get rid of my War Sloop first (because resale value is the least, since I'm not going to get any more gold anyway ... no room for that, and I am basically just going to throw away gold ... ).

So I will be left with a War Brig and two War Frigates. With those ships, I'd have to choose:
- Skull & Crossbones for War Brig
It's already a fast ship, and I will take this one to face off the Bounty Hunters, so I need better armor, and better speed will help even more. I don't care if my cargo capacity stays as whatever it is now. I just want to give those bounty hunters a good competition. Fury helps tremendously.

- Fortune Hunter for War Frigate
I will take this ship to plunder. Right now the armor and speed (including turning) are what makes it not as competitive to fight those bounty hunters. I would probably go for Skull & Crossbones for this War Frigate as well, as the additional cargo capacity would not do any good if I don't have good defense against those bounty hunters.

If I ever get rid of my one War Frigate later on and buy another War Sloop for SvS, I'd choose Copperhead. It's already fast, I think I could still count on its speed, and just protect it with a better armor for defense.

Currently I have a War Sloop and two War Frigates on my first Jade. When the update comes to Live, I will have to either sell my War Sloop or one of my War Frigates. Since I need as many gold as possible (even though I'm maxed out right now), chances are, I will have to get rid of my War Sloop first (because resale value is the least, since I'm not going to get any more gold anyway ... no room for that, and I am basically just going to throw away gold ... ).

So I will be left with a War Brig and two War Frigates. With those ships, I'd have to choose:
- Skull & Crossbones for War Brig
It's already a fast ship, and I will take this one to face off the Bounty Hunters, so I need better armor, and better speed will help even more. I don't care if my cargo capacity stays as whatever it is now. I just want to give those bounty hunters a good competition. Fury helps tremendously.

- Fortune Hunter for War Frigate
I will take this ship to plunder. Right now the armor and speed (including turning) are what makes it not as competitive to fight those bounty hunters. I would probably go for Skull & Crossbones for this War Frigate as well, as the additional cargo capacity would not do any good if I don't have good defense against those bounty hunters.

If I ever get rid of my one War Frigate later on and buy another War Sloop for SvS, I'd choose Copperhead. It's already fast, I think I could still count on its speed, and just protect it with a better armor for defense.

Why is it

Why is it

I don't think I understand what you are asking. Why is it what? Why I chose what I chose? I think I explained it very clearly as to exactly why I chose each one of them (if you read carefully, the answer to your question is right there on what I wrote). Unless you are asking about something else?

I'm going to give my war brig the "skull and bones" upgrade, my war frigate is going to have the "fortune hunter" upgrade, and my war sloop is probably going to have the "firestorm" upgrade.

Well i am trying to upgrade my 3 war ships. So far i have my war sloop firestorm. Almost at Copperhead with my war frigate and will try to have war brig skull and bones

huh... when this awesome update get's released any time soon, i'll make my war brig all black! XD like the black pearl. i'll probabley name it... black brig or something.:D

Back