Ship Customization Final Upgrades

What Rank 4 Upgrade do you want for your ship?

• Total voters
What about Copperhead rank 5? With 20% Explosive!
Screenshot_2011-11-04_18-56-47.jpg
That's me ship, me Mini Dervish, the Bountyhunter Despoiler!

im sry but if copperhead gets rank 5 the others need it too 165% armor is too much leave it at 4 or give the others 5 and well if not ill be getting that on my war brig instead of my war frig

yea so far its hard to choose between the skull and bones and fortune hunter for my war brig

war frigate im goina for coperhead unless the rank 5 thing doesnt change though i do wish they would give the hull a better design it looks like the default hull

iam actually goin to get a fortune hunter for my war frigate and copper head for my brig i think but ill go for the looks of the hull i dont like the cheesy skulls and halloween themed hull i like something more navy or eitc i like the fine copperhead one

Getting 3 war brigs, one with S&C and offense rigging, one with firestorm and speed rigging and one with copperhead and defense rigging.

Understatement of the year Ran Man LOL Seasalt you will need to literally rob everything in the carribean all day everyday for a year for that kind of upgrade power lordy... been a pain just doing it with one ship hahaha

If me math is good, ye gonna need nearly 3.2 million gold! When this goes live! So lets say ye have max gold right now and 3 war frigates. Ye need to make only a little under 3 million gold, and a metric ton of materials. Give me a holler, I'll be glad to help ye out mate!

Actually, the copperhead would be good for war galleons; Amor boost on an already armored ship, and +10% explosive broadsides (chance)... And war galleons have alot of broadsides. War galleons will prob stay about the same in popularity, and I'll be sure they do >.>. Still easy to hit. in SVS tho. D: Love my galleons still <3
Don't diss da galleons.

Can you imagine a fully upgraded war galleon of all chests and Royals O.O WOW!! If I get easily 2k when I have a good full war gal OMG EASILY I WILL GET 12K!!

Can't wait any longer!!!

Come to think of it, I might actually keep my War Galleon and sell my War Frigate instead. Cargo III and Fortune Hunter here I come! :D

:D Woot 100th post! :D

Lol!

Back