Ship Glitch - Invincible w/ video

JacquesDessalines

Honorable Pirate

We were fighting hunters, and then our ship came to a stop. I looked and the captain was still there, then we were quickly surrounded by hunters who shot at us but no damage was taken. I began recording. I could shoot and sink the hunters, I could repair the ship even though it had max health, and the captain remained physically there although apparently was not actually there (like I couldn't jump on and sail it to port). Then a person joined the ship and somehow took over sailing and we took a bunch of damage really quickly, then ported. He asked if I was new for not knowing what to do, but didn't offer an explanation. I don't know if this is somehow common as a glitch or if he boarded late and for him the captain simply was not there. This is the first and only time I've seen this personally.

A player may still show to you even If they been kicked and won't go off visually til they relog back in , which can be bad if It's their ship and no one else can take the wheel . If the captain of the ship Is locked at the wheel of their own ship but not in game their ship may not show the damage taken til later , just what I've come across sailing with 2 on a ship .

Yes, this happens often enough. Savvy pirates will wait near the helm, not too close mind you, to catch the wheel once the capn re logs, as the helm will now be empty and damage back.

I am just surprised you didn't sink because there was a royale constantly shooting at your ship and didn't look like anyone healing ship enough to cover the amount of damage.

We were fighting hunters, and then our ship came to a stop. I looked and the captain was still there, then we were quickly surrounded by hunters who shot at us but no damage was taken. I began recording. I could shoot and sink the hunters, I could repair the ship even though it had max health, and the captain remained physically there although apparently was not actually there (like I couldn't jump on and sail it to port). Then a person joined the ship and somehow took over sailing and we took a bunch of damage really quickly, then ported. He asked if I was new for not knowing what to do, but didn't offer an explanation. I don't know if this is somehow common as a glitch or if he boarded late and for him the captain simply was not there. This is the first and only time I've seen this personally.
Yes, but did you get any legendary?
Can't say sailing in tlopo is boring as I've seen all sorts of combinations of discombobulations of glitches.

Back