Suggestion Ship improvements

Ed plunderphoenix

Honorable Pirate
This is by no means a priority and I'd have thought someone must have suggested this before. Even when I played POTCO years ago, I always thought it'd be cool to actually have a full range of the ship. For example, some of the ships have cabins and itd be a nice touch to actually be able to go in one! Perhaps at an even later date if there were any larger or special ships added, would also be cool to go onto a lower deck ect. By no means have I thought about how hard something like this would be to do so if it's an unrealistic expectation, say so :)

I can already go into the cabin of my war galleon, but is a glitch. Still I am invisible to people on the ship when I'm in there. Would be nice if it looked like the inside of a ship when I'm in there but you are right, not a priority.

Besides cabins it will be great to work more on whole look of ships (design), now you just have cannons and steering wheel and that's it xD

Having a cabin or lower deck on our ships would make a great place for friends and guilds to hang out. Really hope they decide to add something like this.

Back