Ship interiors.

I was actually thinking about a similar concept a while ago but didn't have the time to write it down. It would be wonderful if players had a chance to customize their ships interiors (If possible of course). For example, it can be a nice experience to have a captains room on your ship and being able to customize it (maybe a desk, a bed, decorations for your room, maps, or maybe chests to stock some of your weapons or clothes when you're out of room in your inventory etc.).

Meanwhile, you can also have a room where you store some ammo allowing fellow shipmates to get their ammo when they are out of it (instead of leaving the ship). Also when cannon rams like the revenant are added it can still be useful for the ones that do not obtain it.

These are some ideas that have just popped in my head while I was writing these short paragraphs, so I am sure that there will be much more creative ideas from other forum members.

Long stories short I don't know if it can be possible but, if it is personally I am sure that it will be a feature that will be enjoyed by most of the pirates who are sailing on the salty Caribbean sea...

I was actually thinking about a similar concept a while ago but didn't have the time to write it down. It would be wonderful if players had a chance to customize their ships interiors (If possible of course). For example, it can be a nice experience to have a captains room on your ship and being able to customize it (maybe a desk, a bed, decorations for your room, maps, or maybe chests to stock some of your weapons or clothes when you're out of room in your inventory etc.).

Meanwhile, you can also have a room where you store some ammo allowing fellow shipmates to get their ammo when they are out of it (instead of leaving the ship). Also when cannon rams like the revenant are added it can still be useful for the ones that do not obtain it.

These are some ideas that have just popped in my head while I was writing these short paragraphs, so I am sure that there will be much more creative ideas from other forum members.

Long stories short I don't know if it can be possible but, if it is personally I am sure that it will be a feature that will be enjoyed by most of the pirates who are sailing on the salty Caribbean sea...
Between the OP and this.. It makes me super excited to see a concept like this added to the game.

Back