ship of the line and the war brig

do you think disney should release ship of the line?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
screenshot_2012-06-29_22-24-13.jpgscreenshot_2012-06-29_22-24-20.jpgscreenshot_2012-06-29_22-26-45.jpgscreenshot_2012-06-30_00-10-54.jpgscreenshot_2012-06-30_16-05-41.jpgscreenshot_2012-06-30_16-05-46.jpg

I actually got the chance to drive one of these behemoths on the Test Server. Trust me, its not all that great. You can't maneuver it well, its hard to dodge enemy fire, its just to big in general. The broadsides are nice and so is all the cannon spaces, but it lacks in just about everything else. I think they should keep it exclusive. But thats just my two cents.

Screenshots: https://piratesforums.co/albums/ship-of-the-line-stuff.296/view​

Mastered my sailing on test from 13 to 30 on the SOTL.

I think it wouldn't be a good release because SOTL wasn't really much of a pirate ship. If it was to be released, it should be limited to mastered sailors, cost a lot and also do a somewhat long quest for it because it would just be everywhere...

There's a lot of issues with it on test so let go of it lol. They just added a major ship update. I think they aren't gonna do much on it now..

Yeah they should have the ship of the line only available on one day or you could be able to upgrade your ship to the sotl through ship customization and you have to find a rare material to upgrade to sotl :O XD lol

As a few esteemed pirates have already stated the SOTL is over rated. I too have sailed it quite a bit on test. I will take a Fortune Hunter War Brig any day over this ship. It is still really buggy on test. There are spots for cannons, but no cannons. This ship will never be released to live. The only reason it remains on test is it is TEST!

As far as I know only one of the original 3 pirates that own it still play. Have not seen the other 2 since Scoundrel of the Seas was released.

well when they released it on test I honestly thought that it would mess up the combat to make it even easier. even though its slow it can take alot of damage, now with upgrades like copperhead you really wont even be able to take it out before it takes you out.

(I have never been on test and never will sadly so this is only from what I have seen of the ship, this means my statement may not be entirely correct)

well when they released it on test I honestly thought that it would mess up the combat to make it even easier. even though its slow it can take alot of damage, now with upgrades like copperhead you really wont even be able to take it out before it takes you out.

(I have never been on test and never will sadly so this is only from what I have seen of the ship, this means my statement may not be entirely correct)
The Ship of the Line was not supported in the Upgrades update. You cannot upgrade the Ship of the Line. One of the biggest problems, and reason we won't see them in the game is, the servers couldn't handle all 3 of them out at the same time. The servers would crash if all 3 were out sailing at the same time.

Mastered my sailing on test from 13 to 30 on the SOTL.

I think it wouldn't be a good release because SOTL wasn't really much of a pirate ship. If it was to be released, it should be limited to mastered sailors, cost a lot and also do a somewhat long quest for it because it would just be everywhere...

There's a lot of issues with it on test so let go of it lol. They just added a major ship update. I think they aren't gonna do much on it now..

Your correct Leo. Cani ask you a thing can we upgrade the SOLT in the Test Server?

Back