Ship Of The Line Coming Sooner Then You Think??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Goldeagle

Honorable Pirate
POTCO Wiki - On Aug 2, 2010, in test the Ship of The Line could be brought for 200,oo0 gold ( The max a pirate can have ). This no longer appears, and the released notes said there not ready for this feature. Disney has confermed that the Ship Of The Line will be released. The realese date for the Ship of the Line has not yet been released.

Does this mean Ship of the Line will be released??? Give your awnser and what you think.
478px-Ship_of_the_line.jpg

Omg I can't wait this looks so cool lol I will have to do really good durring the dubble gold weekend lol so dose anyone know anything else about this ship like health or anything else?

Actually I was thinking about it, and I wonder if it will go like this-

SOTL- 200,000 gold
you buy it, then go sailing to get more gold.

Gold recovered after porting- 10,000 gold
Ship repairs - take away 2,000 gold
Cannon ammo- take away 2,000 gold
Split up between people on ship- like... 500 gold each, and then captain bonus would get like 900...

Wouldn't it be better to just keep your war frigate? O_O

They may change the ship settings. like the number of ppl on deck and the number of cannons, etc. They may make a light version of it and a heavy version.
Btw does anyone else think El Patron's ship looks like the light version of Sotl?

SOTL- 200,000 gold

Split up between people on ship- like... 500 gold each, and then captain bonus would get like 900...

lol thats so wrong
youll get about 4000 for full royals when u port
youll spend maybe 600 - 700 0n cannon ammo
and ship repairs will cost about 100 ( war frigates take 20 to repair at max i think

pirate.tongue.gif
Hey you guys got a point! I mean its more worth it to just keep a war frigate instead of buying SOTL!!!

I tried out ship of the line and its great!!!
EDIT (Feb 21, 2011 at 10:02 PM):
HUGE
EDIT (Feb 21, 2011 at 10:02 PM):
And it has like a lot of cannons

rumor has it the want to build a single massive bow "ship sinker" cannon.... like 6 ppl to man it below decks... they will look like they are searching but in reality they are reloading the massive cannon....now there is a frightening thought.... a ship designed to one shot sinks the other ship....but i think this was merely rumor.... i would like to see a below decks cannon alley..... and a crew of about 25ish....and a cargo hold of 100
biggrin.gif
i'm not greedy i'm just a pirate
pirate.wink.gif

I can't wait for them to release it. I will definitely get one. I love my war frigate but this new one sounds awesome too!

SOTL- 200,000 gold

Yet on my other thread about NOT getting a SOTL, you argued against me saying a SOTL will be a great and give people more loot.
Why the change of mind and/or heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back