Ship Of The Line Coming Sooner Then You Think??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
um i dont think its coming sooner than i think and who is this you person your talking about
EDIT (Feb 23, 2011 at 3:11 PM):
btw it not just the ship of the line so even if the ship of the line is done which its not they still wont release it untill other ships are ready

Honestly I don't remember ever saying more loot, I just wanted the rep.

Ah my mistake then. You are in for rep not loot eh? How much more will the SOTL give in rep then a War Frigate?
um i dont think its coming sooner than i think and who is this you person your talking about
EDIT (Feb 23, 2011 at 3:11 PM):
btw it not just the ship of the line so even if the ship of the line is done which its not they still wont release it untill other ships are ready

What other ship will there be? I am voting for schooners and barques.

Ah my mistake then. You are in for rep not loot eh? How much more will the SOTL give in rep then a War Frigate?

What other ship will there be? I am voting for schooners and barques.

u didnt hear about all the other ships that were released with the ship of the line then taken back the next day well i only know a few i think revenant kingsfisher warlord a few others i dont know im not on test so i never saw all of them but u get my point

Which is likiley because you will be more of a target...
pirate.tongue.gif

Which is likiley because you will be more of a target...:p
True but it is still a cool huge ship I want it I mean woulden't it be cool to sail aroung in the bigest ship and if you have a full crew then np nothing could beet you. But if you are going out by yourself then take a smaller ship.

True but it is still a cool huge ship I want it I mean woulden't it be cool to sail aroung in the bigest ship and if you have a full crew then np nothing could beet you. But if you are going out by yourself then take a smaller ship.

has the same amount of crew as a war frigate and you can still be sunk now if you had many ships of the line that a diff story and you know what else why dont ppl ever use strategy in privateering other than the fact that people dont listen

if you were going up agenst a whole fleet of ship of the lines with all the cannons in use your dead you are so dead

This was released on accident and it only stayed on test for a day ^.^ I hope they release new ships soon. They have had the same ones foreva!! I think the SOTL looks cool, and would provide hopefully more cargo space and cannons. They also released ghost ships and others. I read somewhere that someone bought a Revengeant (<--- Spelling?) and the broadships shot Fury :excited:!!! I hope they fix glitches and get these released soon!!

BTW.....
THIS IS MY 200th POST!! YAY!!

This was released on accident and it only stayed on test for a day ^.^ I hope they release new ships soon. They have had the same ones foreva!! I think the SOTL looks cool, and would provide hopefully more cargo space and cannons. They also released ghost ships and others. I read somewhere that someone bought a Revengeant (<--- Spelling?) and the broadships shot Fury :excited:!!! I hope they fix glitches and get these released soon!!

BTW.....
THIS IS MY 200th POST!! YAY!!

congrats on your 200th post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back