Ship Of The Line Coming Sooner Then You Think??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, usually you get rep if you sink the ship, if the ship sinks you though.... :p

Ah my mistake then. You are in for rep not loot eh? How much more will the SOTL give in rep then a War Frigate?

What other ship will there be? I am voting for schooners and barques.

you would get less sailing rep,rep at sea is based on how many hits you get on the enemy vessle and the time it takes to sink it the optimal time is about a minute with a war frigate and you get like 150 rep for another ship like a man o war or something

you would get less sailing rep,rep at sea is based on how many hits you get on the enemy vessle and the time it takes to sink it the optimal time is about a minute with a war frigate and you get like 150 rep for another ship like a man o war or something

And, usually if you have a big crew you get more rep.. I got 213 with a full crew...

okay?.... your point isssssssss? you would be able to sink MORE ships if u could sink others faster :confused:-o-ONIWRF

okay?.... your point isssssssss? you would be able to sink MORE ships if u could sink others faster :confused:-o-ONIWRF

but still...... more rep and more ships with a crew its still proprtionately more, plus you dont need anything stronger then a war frigate i can kill everything on the game with one broadside on a war frigate except svs ships

I sense bluffing. Try shooting a fleet STOL and say that again.

Oh, and did you know that many of the new ships have special broadsides? The Revenant can broadside fury.

Don't say if......... they have to release this ship, I've ridden on one a few times on test and OMG it's awesome!

(i didn't read any of the uper posts) I think if they did, pirates would still have to get there lost gold after buying/upgrading, AND with the new Brig out, the lower levels would not be ABLE to svs due to them sinking in one broadside, AND, (this one bothers me the most) all the ships have a light, would there be a "Light Ship of the Line? then the "Ship of the line" and THIS one.................... "WAR SHIP OF THE LINE" what would happen if someone got THAT??? and worse yet, UPGRADED IT! just think, a Skull & Cross Bone War Ship of the Line, or Fortune Hunter etc. if THAT were to come to the Live Game, not only would it not be as fun, with the Brigs, there would be NO way a Dreadnought, Behemeths etc. would be able to beat THAT! and with a full crew, NOTHING would be able to sink it, with people reparing, and on cannon, it just COULDN'T sink, material runs wouldn't be any fun anymore. The war brig gave us something to fight with, but Ship of the Line is just murder.. I say that POTCO should give us something NEW to fight, or just hold the Ship of the Line back until the a HOLE lot of people tell them to do it, and I mean a HOLE lot, like 75%, and that's not gonna happen any time soon with the Brigs and Upgrading.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks this, like I said, I didn't read any of the other posts, I just put what I thoguht would tell other far more greedy priates to calm down, if POTCO keeps up what they are doing (which is almost nothing) then we won't be seeing Ship of the Line ANY time soon, I'm sure they THOUGHT it was ready, so they tested it, then they relized it wasn't, so they took it off, so I don't think it will be on LIVE, if they took it off Test.

Thank you for reading it (if you did)

Micotheone

Disney already said, like, a LONG TIME AGO that they are NEVER releasing the SOTL.....
They accidentally released it on test, and pirates never used SOTLs irl anyways.

I hope it comes becuase then it be like a new ship to test out that other pirates have not done been able to use who dont have test.

Well it will come out but i dont think there will be as many glitches as we think there will be. You see in a game there is something called hidden graphics. Where you can add items to a game without it being published. Kinda like selective publishing. (Website makers sometimes will do this as well on sites.) So the SOTL is alot like the brig only bigger. Meaning they will use the same codes and graphics only on a larger scale. However, the brig was JUST released it will take a quite few breaths of fresh air for them to even want to toy with the idea. Ravens cove was also released in late 2010 i believe. So they have given alot of updates in a very short time. The SOTL will most likely come in the summer or this time in 2013. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back