Not open for further replies.
skull.gif
cannon.gif
you know it may be better then the other ships we have we wont sink so easy
flag.gif
parrot.gif

hmm there might be another gold cap...
EDIT (Feb 22, 2011 at 12:50 PM):
:rumgone:u fight for the french i fight for the spanish i dont like the french they run every time i get about 5 of them to red especially those ppl that use war sloops
EDIT (Feb 19, 2011 at 7:41 PM):
anyways nice vid

Bah! The spanish do the samething! So we're square lol

hmm there might be another gold cap...
EDIT (Feb 22, 2011 at 12:50 PM):

Bah! The spanish do the samething! So we're square lol

no only on the crowded servers ive seen french do it all the time i only respect a french captain that fights fair same goes for any spanish captain though ill always fight for spain that and people on the game are really inconsiderate

I am with you on that, at first i was like Look at that cool new ship thats coming out, but i now i am totly with you, becuase i did not know that would ruin pirate team work!!!!:eek:

I took them almost 4 years to make 1 new ship not even a class just a new SHIP. All this hope that there will be bigger and better ships in the future just doesn't make sense to me considering Disney's past track record. But I could be wrong and they may already have a new ship class ready to be tested and released in the coming months.

it's all in the way you set your skill points...if you want some fun try this.... max your broadsides in sailing...then in cannon skill max out your round shot...and watch the ships sink faster than the flying dutchman at low tide :D oh an if you have any cannon rams that aid round shot like bronze cannon ram or steel cannon ram equip it...i no longer use treasure sense either... that's a hint btw ;) when you try this have fun looting...even Bounty Hunters are a lil less scary...

alright, im with you, but the funny thing is... there was a glitch where for thirty minutes you could BUY a ship of the line for 200,000 gold. but only a few people were there with enough money to buy it. the best thing is that when Disney fixed the glitch, they let the people keep the ships of the line.:p

alright, im with you, but the funny thing is... there was a glitch where for thirty minutes you could BUY a ship of the line for 200,000 gold. but only a few people were there with enough money to buy it. the best thing is that when Disney fixed the glitch, they let the people keep the ships of the line.:p
thats messed up they can have it but not us

I think they should have a SOTL as a SvS award. After you reach Admiral you can purchase the SOTL for 200,000 gold. Then you can only use it in privateering.. mostly because using it agaisnt NPC would be real over kill. This would give the admirals a more reason to keep SvSing since they don't have to work on their rank anymore. As well as spice things up a bit in SvS. You would have to work as a team to take down a full fury SOTL.

I think they should have a SOTL as a SvS award. After you reach Admiral you can purchase the SOTL for 200,000 gold. Then you can only use it in privateering.. mostly because using it agaisnt NPC would be real over kill. This would give the admirals a more reason to keep SvSing since they don't have to work on their rank anymore. As well as spice things up a bit in SvS. You would have to work as a team to take down a full fury SOTL.
that would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back