Ship Of The Line

Wow, very impressive! I don't know how I would drive that huge ship, I can barely drive my frigate.lol Would love to see them on live though. Thanks for sharing. :piratemickey:

Made a new thread of the ship of the line this time it's video* and not the pics.

* Made new thread to get more replies
GOOD LORD ITS B E A UTIFUL i want it so much how much does it cost though and when are they putting it out
EDIT (Dec 4, 2010 3:01 AM):
Made a new thread of the ship of the line this time it's video* and not the pics.

* Made new thread to get more replies
GOOD LORD ITS B E A UTIFUL i want it so much how much does it cost though and when are they putting it out:arrrrr:

Nice video. That is an amazing ship! I just might enjoy sailing if I had a ship like that... Never know...

aye Basil, she be a fortress on water...with the range of fixed 14 inch parrpet cannons ;). if you get sunk i think Mikhail Skulls said it cost him 2,00 gold to repair it. oh and btw did anybody notice the increase in the better loot when port with one of these mother ships....it's quite interesting when you ask won of the three owners on test of these floating cities... Mik noted the same as i did....you get better loot when sailing one of these...so just be informed that could be something they are working on as well as a second cannon deck below decks.and a crew size of about 25 and an increase of the cargo hold to like 50... just a few things i have heard from a few of the owners of the massive gargantuans....:D
EDIT (Dec 5, 2010 9:07 PM):
aye Basil, she be a fortress on water...with the range of fixed 14 inch parrpet cannons ;). if you get sunk i think Mikhail Skulls said it cost him 2,00 gold to repair it. oh and btw did anybody notice the increase in the better loot when port with one of these mother ships....it's quite interesting when you ask won of the three owners on test of these floating cities... Mik noted the same as i did....you get better loot when sailing one of these...so just be informed that could be something they are working on as well as a second cannon deck below decks.and a crew size of about 25 and an increase of the cargo hold to like 50... just a few things i have heard from a few of the owners of the massive gargantuans....:D

Back