Ship Of The Line

Found it this morning and thought that I should go on to see it in action. But for the most part it was the only ship there.
( Not shown in video)
We were fighting a ship and then everthing went still, can you guess why? :)

Just think if two of these were on live svs.....

to tell you the truth this thing will suck in pvp its slow and big its pretty much a giant moving target has same amount of ppl a war frigate can hold and same amount of broadsides as a war galleon but its just to big pirates needs to do something to ballance this and the 4 days of progress ppl lost
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 2:52 PM):
not worth max gold

Reactions: LEO
to tell you the truth this thing will suck in pvp its slow and big its pretty much a giant moving target has same amount of ppl a war frigate can hold and same amount of broadsides as a war galleon but its just to big pirates needs to do something to ballance this and the 4 days of progress ppl lost
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 2:52 PM):
not worth max gold
It looks fun for parties and stuff... probably has more durability too. ^^

Ok, i svs almost every time i play(when i have time to play) and from experience i can tell you that SOTL will be useless considering that it only has 20,000 hull which is less than double a war frigates hull, only 14 guns holding a crew of 12(war frigate) and 24 broadsides(war gallon). In SvS, you need a fast maneuvering ship with power/gunners, which SOTL doesn't seem to provide compared to current ship classes. It is also worth 200 k gold. Having only so little more hull compared to war frigate, It's size makes it a magnet of ammo in svs so for me war sloop still has the advantage over it in a svs crew battle.

Ok, i svs almost every time i play(when i have time to play) and from experience i can tell you that SOTL will be useless considering that it only has 20,000 hull which is less than double a war frigates hull, only 14 guns holding a crew of 12(war frigate) and 24 broadsides(war gallon). In SvS, you need a fast maneuvering ship with power/gunners, which SOTL doesn't seem to provide compared to current ship classes. It is also worth 200 k gold. Having only so little more hull compared to war frigate, It's size makes it a magnet of ammo in svs so for me war sloop still has the advantage over it in a svs crew battle.

lol that my post all over again but yea that about it they need to make it worth max gold i think ill stick with my normal war frigate for now disney just made this in a few quick clicks though they just took coding from war frigate and war galleon put it together and took the look of ship of the line and said here u go heres ur new ship in fact its so big and useless we making in max gold why do u think it was navy class at first? because they made it in a few minutes!
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 5:44 PM):
forgot to add something this was a last ditch effort to get more players

True but with that many people it should be good I yousaly have a two gunner ship so and have the gunners un furry so i probibly wont use it

i use a war frigate in svs because my war galleon is to big and slow and so far this looks like the same i hope it is added eventually thou if they dont fix problems im not gonna get it but it good for target practice
cool.gif

I used my War sloop last week in SvS and kicked butt. I was second place in scores. The only one who surpassed me was my friend Solomon Warshot.

Like 500 gp for a while, but I was sunk numerous times afterwards when all my gunners left and more war class ships appeared on the opposition's side.

Back