Guide Ship Spawns (TLOPO Beta)

Do you find this guide helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 137 98.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
I'd like to note I consistently find EITC Ironwalls sailing in the triangular area between Tortuga, Ile d'Etable de Porc, and Isla Cangrejos. Along with EITC Corvettes and Navy Monarchs.

It could've drifted off from its spawn. Like there are times when I see a bunch of ships "migrating"
and here on discovery ships we find a herd of Navy Bulwark migrating to the east for the coming winter.

Attachments

• Screenshot (78).png
    Screenshot (78).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 382
This is definitely my go-to guide whenever I'm looking for a particular ship. Thank you for posting it @Divine :D

One thing though: I have only been able to find EITC Warlords and Black Harbingers around Isla Tormenta.

Fantastic guide and has been very helpful on my last few sailing excursions. Thanks Divine!

This is good, but I think it should be considered that you put a disclaimer that this above is not a guarantee. I thought the list provided was, but I found out that its should be use as a guideline.

Juggernauts have a really small spawn rate iirc. I'm not sure if the TLOPO devs changed it, but in POTCO, they were decently rare ships.

Back