Ship sunk and whisper glitch

Katesmom38

Sea Legs
My ship sunk after I ported due to a lag I guess. We still got our loot though. Also, I have been getting weird glitches with whisper not working.

My ship sunk after I ported due to a lag I guess. We still got our loot though. Also, I have been getting weird glitches with whisper not working.
Did you have to repair the ship afterwards? I've seen that, after you hit port the ship slows or stops and the sotl moves in for the kill. The ship appears to sink but, if I recall correctly, you get the loot and the ship is actually undamaged.

Seems to be a bug precipitated by lag and seems to have varying results, probably depending on how long the lag is and what the enemy ships around you do.

Here's what I plum forgot to mention: you can avoid this bug by approaching your port island at an angle steep enough that your ship speed doesn't drop enough to alow the enemy to close on you. Your ship will slide along the island. Get it?

With the sinking thing sometimes if you press the port button then end up getting sunk by a ship before the loading screen your ship will go through the sinking animation but you still will port and get the loot

Back