Did this happen to you?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No.

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

William Goldhawk

Wanted Pirate
Hello and help. I went to see the upgrades for my war brig and realized that all of my ships are missing. I was on them just a few minutes before. I was even logged in when it happened. Why did this happen?
Edit: It also says I cannot buy any either.
Edit of the Edit: I have found the way. I have relogged and they been returned. Anyone who finds this just relog. Thannk you.

Last edited:
Hello and help. I went to see the upgrades for my war brig and realized that all of my ships are missing. I was on them just a few minutes before. I was even logged in when it happened. Why did this happen?
Edit: It also says i cannot buy any either
Either you are being punished by the Navy, or you need to re log back into the game. Clearing the cache won't hurt either.

I logged onto TLOPO today (9/19/2018) and realized that my war brig was gone. I didnt sell it and sailed on it yesterday. I dont know if its a glitch or not but I would really appreciate it if somebody told me what happened.

My ships will stay stuck near an Island after hitting a flag ship , most often If ye opens the map you will see where your ships Is still showing at that last position . Usually It returns In 2 - 3 days . This has happened 3- 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 ....... times doing the Skeleton Infestation quest .

Yes, this is a different bug to the flagship bug where if you grapple multiple flagships your ship will be glitched as you board the wrong ship, it gets stuck waiting for you to defeat the other ship that you are not aboard and also different to the QAR bug where when try to board with 2 ppl you both get sent to different QARs both with no crew and your ship gets stuck waiting for you to defeat a nonexistent crew. Those bugs leave your ship at sea with you being blocked from boarding while it is battling a flagship while your bug is the one where your ship just doesn't appear in your inventory. With your bug a relog should fix it, with those others you have to wait for a server reset which can take up to a week.

Back