Idea Ships

Walter791

Dockworker
How about adding in more ships. It could be easy to look up ships that were typical to the game's set time in history. Also high level ships, like a Ship Of the Line. [Side note] there is a games on steam called, the Pirate Caribbean Hunt. It's a cool simple games that might be able to generate some more ideas of adding.

There actually giving 2 hints of a new ship coming in. 1 is in the secret trading shop behind the closed door which is accessed by a glitch. 2 in the yuletide manor there is a frame with a picture of the exact same ship in the first location. It looks exactly like el patrons ship on ravens cove. Just from those 2 hints we know somewhere in the future theres a new class of ships coming.

To answer part of your question about ship of the line it would be a cool ship to have but that ship is extremely huge and takes up more screen room then a war brig its also slower then a war galleon. Another point is think about how much it would cost and how over powered it would be if it was a tier 6 copperhead or tier 6 skulls and bones. It would make svs very difficult and it would make general looting boring being how big and strong the ship is.

This is just my opinion. Don't know what others will say.

If they add ship of the line for players wouldn't they have to add more enemy ship types?? I mean higher level ships because currently the highest leveled ships are the "Warships" aka Ship of the lines.. Specifically if they add it with upgrades available...
I do personally think it would be nice to sail the ship of the line but imm not sure about adding it as a player ship.. Also if they add another ship class maybe a suggestion is add another ship slot for us players (kinda bugs me we have 4 ship types and can only buy 3 ships)...

Back