Shiver

Eric Guneagle

Pirate Master
We are an awesome guild. I started it on May 6, 2011 so it doesn't have many people, but it has high lv talking people in it so far. The only rule is don't be mean. Please reply to this thread if you would like to join the guild. I will make a video for it on youtube. I'll post a link when it is made.

Eric Guneagle lv 43
Shiver :chill:

We are an awesome guild. I started it on May 6, 2011 so it doesn't have many people, but it has high lv talking people in it so far. The only rule is don't be mean. Please reply to this thread if you would like to join the guild. I will make a video for it on youtube. I'll post a link when it is made.

Eric Guneagle lv 43
Shiver :chill:

ugh i joined but i accidentally clicked leave guild..... i do that alot. :mad:

ugh i joined but i accidentally clicked leave guild..... i do that alot. :mad:
ill invite u back i guess.. try not to leave again

yes you were... but i deleted all my player friends because i had 128 and didnt know who was who O_O
oh ok tell me where to meet up with u and we can be pirate friends.. and ill guild u

kk

yes you were... but i deleted all my player friends because i had 128 and didnt know who was who O_O
I have 160 players rofl im erasing them soon too

*Update
Welcome to the best guild EVAR!!!!!
The most important rule is to just have fun!

Rules-

-No bullying or foul language
-No asking to be promoted
-Greet people when they come online (Optional, but it helps)

This is how ranks work-

Member- Join the guild and be under lv 15 to achieve this rank.

Veteran- Be lv 15 or over to achieve this rank.

Officer- Must be over lv 15 AND invite 5 people lv 20 or over. (Reason for this is officers can delete 5 people a day. If they pull this, it will even out the playing field). Must also be active.

Members of all ages, height, shapes, sizes, levels can join this guild. Doesn't matter to me. We need members, so recruits are nice! Reply below if you would like to join.

-This guild already has 115 members in it (As of 1/10/12). Trust me. You won't regret joining. It talks a lot and everything. Thanks for the support!

Back