Short stories with Nick

N

Nick1

I love writing. So suggest me a topic to write about, I'll write a bit, and I'd you all like it, then perhaps I'll continue with that story. And if not, then we'll move on to another suggestion :)

The black ship moved through the stingy waters. The water had turned to a dark red. Almost as if it was solely blood. I looked up through my spyglass and the ship was barely visible. I could see its tattered sails and its dark hull. I could even make out the wheel just fine, but did not see any sign of life or movement. I kept looking on, and around the ship I could see where it last struck its prey. Wood pieces and flags laid on the ocean. The bodies must have all caught the ocean floor. I couldn't make out the flag, but perhaps it was the EITC. The EITC have been the primary target of this cursed ship lately.
This cursed ship, led by a man so evil that evil itself does not dare to go near it. A man so evil that he can disintegrate with the touch of his hand. Any ship that goes near it never comes back, any man who dared approach it was never hear from again. They say it's led by a crew of none, yet is also led by a crew of a hundred. How the ship sailed always bewildered pirates. It's tattered sails surely didn't get any speed, and some days the sails had vanished, and the ship was sailing still. No one's ever seen the whole ship at once. You always only see a part of it. The smoke and fog around it never allow you to catch it in all its glory. I'm the only one who's ever been able to spot the ship and flee from the scene. Nobody else is this lucky; they always die. I'm the only one alive to tell the story of it's mysterious cannons that when they shoot, bright flashed of blue come out. The mysterious light which I call the cannonball, never just hit the ship and punctured a hole in it like regular cannonballs. No, this one went all the way through it. Ships sunk is a matter of seconds. Any sign of life had disappeared. Hope was gone. Yet, no one has ever seen a person or even a thing upon this cursed ship. It's as if the ship steers itself.
What I haven't told you is that the supposed captain of this demonic ship wasn't always so evil. He wasn't always focused on death and corruption. He wasn't.......as he is now. He was a being before. He had a soul, and and skin, a cutlass which he would abide by, a ship he crewed, and a friend he called his brother. I'm the only one who remembers who he was. How he was. Did I say remember? Sorry, I meant the only one left alive to tell that story. This man seeks out everyone who knew of his past and obliterates them, leaving nothing but smoke and fire, blood and tears, a trail without hope. So you may be wondering how it is that I'm alive. Perhaps you don't know who I am. But I won't straight out tell you. You'll have to figure it out. But let me tell you this, I'm wanted by everyone and everything. I'm a man without bounds. And a man almost as dangerous as Jolly Roger himself. But let me tell you why I am different from him. Let me tell you who he used to be.

Like it to let me know you like this and I'll write more!

Back