Shot Of My New World Eater Blade

well all that effort i expened to get a el patron at level 50 especially when i always said id trade everything i got for el P now I want a world eater oh my thats an amazing blade wanna trade? :D

well all that effort i expened to get a el patron at level 50 especially when i always said id trade everything i got for el P now I want a world eater oh my thats an amazing blade wanna trade? :D

I said that too. I wanted that sword so bad! Now that I have it though I never use it. :(

I agree... I would trade it for that blade.. Very nice indeed!

Lol that's funny if you ever get it and new legendary weapons come out your prob gonna say the same thing again

wtg!!! PLZ tell me were u got it! i need which room in tormenta which server wut weapon and wut time of dayhow many servers u have been on that day and their names and i also need how long u have played that day xD ty

O_O i have took tones of screenies and i cant find them in my computer foulders what do i do?!?!!?!?!? ( wow this is so off topic but to late i already typing xD )

look at my new signature :p ( im new to this a signature is all jazzy for me xD )

Nice!! I got my Behemoth Blade last week :)
screenshot_2011-06-15_00-51-45.jpg

ROFL finally i found a pic xD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOOK ME A FEW HOURS BUT I FINALLY ( after alot of transfering and downloading ) GOT IT A PIC OF ME!!!!

Back