Shot Of My New World Eater Blade

JenRedfury

Site Founder
worldeater (2).jpg

Marc I had noticed that about the freeze, I haven't got to try it on a rage ghost because I can't load the freeze up anywhere up top on the island. Other than that it's great. I had heard of it before, but thought it was just made up :)

Woot woot!!! Congrats!! Gotta love that blade!!!

Marc I had noticed that about the freeze, I haven't got to try it on a rage ghost because I can't load the freeze up anywhere up top on the island

Go to the north of the island, where the fire bats are, and let them attack you, use tonics when your health is low while it loads.
Does it take longer than Shock Sweep to load? We'll have to have a little duo to see what these two can do combined!! ;)

Thats a great idea about the bats! I will definately try that, it takes a very long time to load, it took me at least three or four 40 level enemies on tormenta to get it loaded.

Will, I found it on tormenta, I was shooting a Molusk, and it dropped out of a skull chest.

Woot woot!!! Congrats!! Gotta love that blade!!!

Go to the north of the island, where the fire bats are, and let them attack you, use tonics when your health is low while it loads.
Does it take longer than Shock Sweep to load? We'll have to have a little duo to see what these two can do combined!! ;)
Shock Sweep only load when i am at a boss other than that it will take at least 4-5 Thrall captains it will be nice to see who's? sword loads their special first?

Back